Funny Lifting / Dieting Pictures

• This topic has 15 voices and 161 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 162 total)
  • Author

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I know, but those companies saying that cigarettes are healthy for you >.< why haven't they been sued yet?

Is this a joke?  That ad probably from the 60s.

Fairy

It's really wrong. They have killed people. They hid evidence for years.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

It's really wrong. They have killed people. They hid evidence for years.

Of course it's wrong, but that is from 50 years ago, they don't have ads like this anymore.  And tobacco companies have been several times for stuff like this.

Fairy

Good.

Jason Berrigan
    Participant

I remeber that people used to smoke in hospitals, even doctors. Teachers were smoking  in the schools. They even had ashtrays on their desk.

Scope75

I remeber that people used to smoke in hospitals, even doctors. Teachers were smoking  in the schools. They even had ashtrays on their desk.

The good ol days!!! Lol

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

The good ol days!!! Lol

You guys are obviously older than me, but I remember when you could smoke in restaurants!  When I was 18 and bussing tables I remember cleaning ashtrays! 

Scope75

The good ol days!!! Lol

You guys are obviously older than me, but I remember when you could smoke in restaurants!  When I was 18 and bussing tables I remember cleaning ashtrays!

I'm only 27...But I remember the smoking.

Fairy

The good ol days!!! Lol

Yeah, that was terrible! I always give smokers dirty looks. If someone sits down near me and starts smoking, I either ask them to move or stand up and promptly move myself. SOOO selfish, rude and anti-social to make other people breathe that shit in.

Gl;itch.e

The good ol days!!! Lol

Yeah, that was terrible! I always give smokers dirty looks. If someone sits down near me and starts smoking, I either ask them to move or stand up and promptly move myself. SOOO selfish, rude and anti-social to make other people breathe that shit in.

I dont smoke, but I believe that this view is an over-reaction to anti-smoking public/media indoctrination. Is it reasonable for someone to give car drivers bad looks and ask them to drive elsewhere when they are walking down the street? I mean its so selfish that they are driving their fat ass around and polluting other peoples air who are walking around and trying to stay healthy! And exhaust fumes from hundreds of thousands of cars in a city is going to be breathed in all day long. Whats really worse, that or 5 minutes of someone smoking near you where you might get a slight smell of tobacco smoke? How can one be so demonized and one so accepted and overlooked? Its just down to how its portrayed in popular media/social circles these days.

Jason Berrigan
    Participant

😀

Bodynsoil
    Participant

Fairy... This should piss you off, if not what about this one..  (both are old ads)Lysol1940s.jpg

Bodynsoil
    Participant

But keeping it more fitness…. funny-fitness-cartoons.jpg

Bodynsoil
    Participant

f91f9d1d-8695-4796-b2c1-a6ba94ad1fb4_zps13e2e798.jpg

devilmanVISA

+1 ^^^

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 162 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Funny Lifting / Dieting Pictures

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?