General Gym Observations

• This topic has 61 voices and 498 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 499 total)
  • Author

TheDan
    Participant

i tried that multi once, it added 3 inches to my manhood!

McLeod2012

I changed races.. Stuff is great.

Powergirl36

Omg, previously made fun of woman is back, same jeans, button down, and SWEATER!  In her defense, she is killing leg extensions...

Haha this thread is awesome! I think the most awkward thing ive seen was this really skinny 6 ft tall kid take a tennis ball and sit on it. Then he proceeded to move his butt back and forth on top of it and it looked like he was, well, wiping his ass on the gym floor.. i mean, i know doing that is good for breaking up fascia tissue but i mean, come on, in public?! Lol...Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

Today wasn't interesting as far as people I watched…but I went to use the squat rack and there were chunks of chalk EVERYWHERE….on the ground, then powder swirled all over, powder all over the bar. CLEAN THAT SHIT UP.I don't "dress to impress" when I work out but I got that crap on my pants and knew I couldn't just work around it so my only option was to clean up after other people...but how do you do that and just leave?

pshannon

You should have used the chalk to deadlift heavy shit

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

It was my shoulder day. But I could have collected it for some other day – there was enough thrown around…

i never clean up my chalk… gotta mark my terrirtory

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I don't clean up anything at he gym.  The only thing I do is put weights back.  Gyms by their very nature are going to be disgusting due to people just touching everything.  They are probably more dirty than a public restroom.So i don't see the point in trying to keep everything clean.

AdamFiddler

i never clean up my chalk... gotta mark my terrirtory

Nah man, you gotta piss on the floor of the squat rack for that. 

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

Ugh to all three of you LOL

RagE

I don't clean up anything at he gym.  The only thing I do is put weights back.  Gyms by their very nature are going to be disgusting due to people just touching everything.  They are probably more dirty than a public restroom.So i don't see the point in trying to keep everything clean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnmMNdiCz_sIf i make a huge pond of sweat i will wipe it off with a towel or whatever, but I certainly do not pay to run around with a spray bottle, disinfecting stuff. The 4 fat old ladies mindlessly sitting behind the reception desk, smiling at everyone as they scan their membership card, can get off their asses and actually run the gym

jtrouve63

Saw a dude this morning doing 1 legged smith machine squats on a bosu ball, wrong on so many levels

Jonathan H Blough
    Participant

Saw a dude this morning doing 1 legged smith machine squats on a bosu ball, wrong on so many levels

Wow...I was trying to wrap my brain around this, but it's sort of like applying logic to time travel movies. Sometimes it's best to stop thinking and enjoy the show.  😀

TheDan
    Participant

I could literally pop a bag of popcorn and go chill at my local gym some days just to watch peoples antics. Today was a great one. Im going to do some weighted dips so i go to the assistance machine and there is a mother daughter combo playing on the machines in that area jumping from machine to machine in attempt to figure out the purpose of each. Im assuming this was their first day in a fitness center. I walked over and put my water bottle down to start my set, look up and the daughter hopped on the assistance pad and started doing pull ups. So i sigh and stand by in hopes that she will quit or i can jump in between her sets. After finishing a set with 120lbs on the stack ( i think she weighed about 125 ) she just hung there and was yelling to her mom to help her get off of the pad. I told her to bring the pad to top position and step down so she did. As i was about to ask if i could jump in the mother climbs up onto the pad. Pad wont go down, mom is too light. I looked away for one second as i heard the mom say “you have to adjust the weight for me”. When i look back mom is still on the pad and daughter pulls pin! CRASH ! Weight is relesed and mom slams to the floor in what looked like a car wreck, the rebound of the platform hitting the floor and the angle of her legs made her do a backflip onto the floor. Luckily the only thing that was hurt was her ego. Not being able to resist i looked at them both and said ” can i do my dips now?” They mumbled some stuff, im pretty sure asshole was one of the words. 🙂

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

I could literally pop a bag of popcorn and go chill at my local gym some days just to watch peoples antics. Today was a great one. Im going to do some weighted dips so i go to the assistance machine and there is a mother daughter combo playing on the machines in that area jumping from machine to machine in attempt to figure out the purpose of each. Im assuming this was their first day in a fitness center. I walked over and put my water bottle down to start my set, look up and the daughter hopped on the assistance pad and started doing pull ups. So i sigh and stand by in hopes that she will quit or i can jump in between her sets. After finishing a set with 120lbs on the stack ( i think she weighed about 125 ) she just hung there and was yelling to her mom to help her get off of the pad. I told her to bring the pad to top position and step down so she did. As i was about to ask if i could jump in the mother climbs up onto the pad. Pad wont go down, mom is too light. I looked away for one second as i heard the mom say "you have to adjust the weight for me". When i look back mom is still on the pad and daughter pulls pin! CRASH ! Weight is relesed and mom slams to the floor in what looked like a car wreck, the rebound of the platform hitting the floor and the angle of her legs made her do a backflip onto the floor. Luckily the only thing that was hurt was her ego. Not being able to resist i looked at them both and said " can i do my dips now?" They mumbled some stuff, im pretty sure asshole was one of the words. 🙂

LMAO

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 499 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

General Gym Observations

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?