Gluten Free Halloween Candy

• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

http://www.myglutenfacts.com/2013-gluten-free-halloween-candy-list/Updated list for 2013. I had one for Easter Candy from 2012.

TCB
    Participant

YES! Reese's PB cups are GF. I'd always wondered, ha.And I'm surprised Butterfingers are. Always thought they would have gluten.

Richard Schmitt

I'm sure they refined their ingredients because of the population going gluten free and needing stuff to be gluten free. A lot of this stuff is awesome but dairy is another issue haha

TCB
    Participant

Ha.. true.. luckily for me, dairy isn't an issue! 😛Odd, though, that Heath bar isn't on the list.. I wouldn't think it'd have gluten.

Tracy Jarchow
    Participant

Ha.. true.. luckily for me, dairy isn't an issue! 😛Odd, though, that Heath bar isn't on the list.. I wouldn't think it'd have gluten.

Since my wife and I have gone 99% gluten free we have found a TON of things that have gluten in them that you wouldn't ever think.

Richard Schmitt

Since my wife and I have gone 99% gluten free we have found a TON of things that have gluten in them that you wouldn't never think.

When I had to go GF for health reasons, I was not aware what had gluten and what did not. It is quite amazing to find out. So many good things I once enjoyed is gone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Gluten Free Halloween Candy

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?