Good weight loss numbers

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

So as of March 25 this year, I was 202 lbs. Apr 21: 183.Sedentary most days, but running a bit on occasion. I track calories. I stay in calorie deficit. I tried CNS a few months ago, and it didn't do much for me. I was probably eating too much. I save most of my calories for a big dinner, with only about 500 calories consumed before 3 pm (start day about about 5:30am). This helps me sleep.I've been saving CN's for every two weeks since I started. It's gotten too hard considering the calorie restriction. I start to feel crappy about five days after a carb nite, and after 10 days, I feel like rancid garbage. I plan to experiment by putting a carb nite every 5 days. I will be careful to track weekly weight loss to determine whether it slows considerably.My goal is 160 lbs, about 10 lbs lighter than my wrestling weight in MIDDLE SCHOOL 🙂 Any tips?

With CN's every two weeks and the description of how you are feeling you probably aren't intaking enough fats. Two weeks is enough to send you into deep ketosis so you'd probably feel a bit better if you shifted some calories towards more fat.

Adrian Caron
    Participant

Stop counting calories and track your macros that matter on CNS: fat, protein, carbs.  Read the book if you haven't yet, you'll be better off and it might help you get out of the mindset of tracking calories alone.  You feel crappy because you're likely starving yourself and over stressing your body.

I tried it that way – eating loads of fat and protein, low carbs. Did shockwave five days per. I lost about 12 pounds in 5 months. A bit too slow for my taste. Now I'm getting results. For me at least, calories matter.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Good weight loss numbers

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?