Got Cravings?

• This topic has 12 voices and 47 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Scope75

Coconut flour pancakes and bread are your friends!!!Low carb high fat...AC614BB7-43B7-42CE-A9A5-C551352881B3-24058-0000109F2D029181_zps7d8137b7.jpg3DFE90D4-30D6-46A3-9CD5-5ACFB187805A-22316-00000F8B3CEFC3E1_zpsa826c8ee.jpg

Robert Gray
    Participant

I always think about it on the second ULC day of what to make and how to make it better. Things to try different every time. By the fifth day...I'm like damn...I have to wait two more days haha.Speaking of Chocolate Bars, I found these ONE time in my local Central Market and never seen again..which throughly upsets me...

That looks pretty good.  Back when I was doing straight paleo, I was highly attached to Lindt's 90% cocoa bar, which had only 2g of sugar I think.  Now the Fresh Market close to me stocks the Lindt 99% cocoa bar, which is freaking intense (I've actually never seen it in the US before).  Less than 1g of sugar, almost pure dark cocoa.  I actually have half a bar or so on ULC days when I feel the urge.But when I want a gourmet bar for a special CN, this is my first choice:http://www.divinechocolateusa.com/default.aspx

They have other flavors and I feel dumb for not getting. I was thinking "oh they'll have these when I come back, I'll enjoy one now and get more later"...yeah didn't happen. I've seen those here too! They look great. I have to watch out for milk though  🙁

I always forget about the dairy content of most chocolate.  Seems like someone could make a killing if they figured out a good recipe for chocolate made from coconut milk and raw cacao.

Richard Schmitt

Exactly what Lily's is doing…unfortunately not many stores bother to carry them because it's not cheap like Hershey's

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Got Cravings?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?