Growth Factor 9

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

jcgomez

Anyone have an opinion?

Big_R
    Participant

Anyone have an opinion?

trying to increase your natural test levels? 

jcgomez

Not so much testosterone levels, but HGH levels. Growth Factor 9 got glowing reviews in this month's Men's Fitness (http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/supplements/unlock-your-potential-how-to-boost-your-hgh-levels) and Flex (http://www.flexonline.com/nutrition/supplementation/supplements/new-research-gh-revolution). It really seems too good to be true and was seeing if anyone had any personal experience.

maxwkw

Anything taken orally is going to have marginal increases in gh.

Got a free bottle of this from work to try. Wasn't impressed, I noticed more breakouts which is normal for me on test boosters (DAA) but seeing as this is HGH, supposedly I should have noticed better skin/sleep etc. I wouldn't take it again if I got a free bottle if that helps your. Stick with DAA & and an aromatase inhibitor and watch everything improve! Sleep recovery gains attitude and it's natty!

Big_R
    Participant

Got a free bottle of this from work to try. Wasn't impressed, I noticed more breakouts which is normal for me on test boosters (DAA) but seeing as this is HGH, supposedly I should have noticed better skin/sleep etc. I wouldn't take it again if I got a free bottle if that helps your. Stick with DAA & and an aromatase inhibitor and watch everything improve! Sleep recovery gains attitude and it's natty!

From my understanding, most HGH products in general are for more long term goals and of course anything that passes through the liver, most likely, isn't going to have dramatic effects...

evaroland139

I’m skeptical about using human growth hormone pills. I've heard that raising testosterone levels has a similar effect on the body, resulting in better sex drive, leaner muscles, and enhanced metabolism. I've used Ageless Male and it worked well for me. Completely natural and free of side effects, I found that my testosterone levels are up but within an acceptable range, and I don’t feel tired and listless anymore. Check out the supplement if you wish.

ShaunTX
    Participant

I love DAA but haven't ever tried an aromatase inhibitor.  Any experience with brands you'd care to share?

Big_R
    Participant

I love DAA but haven't ever tried an aromatase inhibitor.  Any experience with brands you'd care to share?

I'm taking DAA + Tribulus + Erase (forgot the manufacturer)Trib. is the only thing i swear by.... D-AA, hard to tell if it's doing anything at 3-4g / day X 7 days a week.  Erase dehydrated me about 3 weeks into it @ 3 caps... didn't see much difference visually, but my piss started hurting and turning bright yellow... which to me means im dehydrated... been there before. Stopped taking it, back to normal.  A.I's -  Letrozole def works, a little strong though - it always made me weaker too - Anastrozol -  that stuff is legit if you can get it. 

GonnaBeGiant

If Gnc sells it. It doesn't work. Most of these things usually gives folks a placebo factor.

ShaunTX
    Participant

I'm taking DAA + Tribulus + Erase (forgot the manufacturer)Trib. is the only thing i swear by.... D-AA, hard to tell if it's doing anything at 3-4g / day X 7 days a week.  Erase dehydrated me about 3 weeks into it @ 3 caps... didn't see much difference visually, but my piss started hurting and turning bright yellow... which to me means im dehydrated... been there before. Stopped taking it, back to normal.  A.I's -  Letrozole def works, a little strong though - it always made me weaker too - Anastrozol -  that stuff is legit if you can get it.

Do you feel the benefits were worth it vs the increase that DAA/Trib gives you?  I take DAA and Trib both now and they feel like they work great.  DAA especially after about 2 weeks.  I take closer to 6gm/day though.

Big_R
    Participant

Do you feel the benefits were worth it vs the increase that DAA/Trib gives you?  I take DAA and Trib both now and they feel like they work great.  DAA especially after about 2 weeks.  I take closer to 6gm/day though.

Hmm.... i read almost everywhere that more than 3g was pointless of the D-AA?  I was thinking about upping the dose to 6 actually but couldn't find evidence of it being worthwhile.As far as AI's go, they don't really give that kind of benefit........ at all.  They mainly keep the estrogen and water retention low (or at least, they are supposed to) provided you don't eat a sodium sandwich every 3  hours lol  I thought that lower estro to test ratio would produce some type of result but it really doesn't, and a lot of that stuff can fuck with your libido

Matthew

besides supplements don’t forget about natural ways of increasing hgh levels also! – http://sytropinbooster.com/increase-growth-hormone-naturally

devsmith001
    Participant

Dermessence is a skin cream that advertises itself as a wrinkle-reducer and color-corrector for dry and damaged skin. They claim that daily use of their cream will restore old collagen levels and bio-functionality without compromising users’ long-term health. Their website goes on to say that their product makes skin feel smooth and supple to the touch and appear years younger to the eye. http://www.newfitnessbooster.com/dermessence/

devsmith001
    Participant

Parisian Glow is naturally formulated anti aging cream that works on to repair skin by removing dead skin cells and improving its toning naturally. The product holds under the dermal layer to accelerate the production of collagen and Elation peptide that further improves the moisture level of face. Individuals suffering from issues of wrinkles and stubborn fine linings may go confidently with its use and experience reduction in just 2 weeks of time duration. The cream also works to repair issues of puffiness and dark circles present under eye region and make its visibility low day by day. For more info. Please visit :- http://www.newfitnessbooster.com/parisian-glow/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Growth Factor 9

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?