Hey all

• This topic has 8 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dr. Rocky Patel
    Participant

I have been lurking and posting but have not formally introduced myself. I am Rocky. I am a family doctor. My personal interest in medicine is the prevention and treatment of diabetes, heart attack and stroke. I have been low carbing for the last 2 1/2 years and have lost so far about 80-85 lbs. I have helped many of my patients lose weight in the same fashion as well. When i read CBL/CNS it certainly made sense to me both from a dieters standpoint and metabolic standpoint. I have started with CNS as my primary goal is to lose body fat as i am currently sitting b/w 23-25%BF.I initially started CNS at the end of January, but had some set backs and so i am just finishing up 10 day prep phase for the second time. I will post more in member log section as to get for feedback and keep my self more committed. I have really enjoyed the forum, i think it is a very nice community.

Conrado Tiu
    Participant

Welcome!  😀

Damon Amato
    Participant

85lb holy shit. Wtg doc!  As someone who works very closely with family docs and orthopedists daily, it's nice to see someone even look at nutrition properly.

majorchloe

Howdy!

Dr. Rocky Patel
    Participant

When i get  a chance i will post my “fat” pictures, it's horrifying

sckiely
    Participant

I have read a lot of your posts and find your shared information very useful.Good to have some medical practitioners here!

Wonderful to have you on here and amazing results you are among your peers for sure. Quite a few of us are former fat kids or people who have had a starting point of being a bit too “fluffy”

dawatts22

Good luck on your second prep phase. 

Chuck

Hey former fat kids better understand where they have been, and it's good your given it another go, also 85lbs is awesome.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey all

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?