Hey gang, new to CBL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Bert McKenzie
    Participant

Hey guys, I’m a newbie. So here it goes. I’m below 10% BF weighing in at 200 lbs so I’ll be skipping the prep phase. I workout fasted first thing in the morning. I have couple of questions. My protein intake should be 200 g (1 lb per BW) and 100 g of fat (.5 grams for every gram of protein from what I heard Kiefer say in a podcast). With that being said, should I be getting 200 g of protein and 100 g of fat BEFORE my carb backload? Or is this the total pro and fats I should be getting throughout the whole day?

Steve Cauffiel
    Participant

Pretty sure it’s total for the day but it’s recommended to get at least half during the ULC portion of the day. Someone will correct me if I’m wrong (I hope), but that’s the way I understand it.

Robert Haas
    Participant

^^^agree total for the day.

The eyes can't see what the mind doesn't understand.

Makoto Tomizawa
    Participant

There’s a chart in the back of the book with the macros for the ULC portion of the day.

Training Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vuwHRdBaPVILxxLhXly_N1Ys66Hcwk4j-bM7nvKSLrI/edit?usp=sharing

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Macros are individual. You have to experiment. That being said you have a good starting point for a fat loss diet. I wouldn’t worry much about the fat timing. Just make sure you are getting a decent amount of fat when you are ULC.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey gang, new to CBL

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?