Hi all from Ireland

• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Chris

Hi AllJust got the CBL book and i am jumping in head first at giving this a go. I am going to go on the density bulking option. I would have loved a hard copy of the book but i came into work and printed it off so all good 🙂At the moment i weight in at 85kg at 5'11", 28 years old. would like to be at just under 95kg. I am doing variartion on starting strength with Oly lifts included 4 times a week. I also do hill sprints a twice a week + BJJ (most of the time its drilling and flow rolling, with one day a week hard spar).My main goal is to get up to 95kg at about 15% body fat from there i am hoping to go onto Strength Accumulation and aim for the 8-10% mark. Long term goal but i like to write them down so i can remind myself of it and keep going.

Richard Schmitt

Welcome to DH Chris. I'm sure with the forums, members, and the book, you'll meet your goals. If you do need any help/motivation please feel free to post something regarding that. Again welcome!

Naomi Most

Welcome to DH Chris. I'm sure with the forums, members, and the book, you'll meet your goals. If you do need any help/motivation please feel free to post something regarding that. Just nothing bad. Again welcome!

Hahah, "just nothing bad", what's that supposed to mean?  Let's assume the best of everyone first, shall we?  🙂Thanks for being here, Chris!

Richard Schmitt

Welcome to DH Chris. I'm sure with the forums, members, and the book, you'll meet your goals. If you do need any help/motivation please feel free to post something regarding that. Just nothing bad. Again welcome!

Hahah, "just nothing bad", what's that supposed to mean?  Let's assume the best of everyone first, shall we?  🙂Thanks for being here, Chris!

I don't even know what you're talking about miss =P (Sorry I was typing fast and didn't realize what I had put before pushing enter)

Bartleby83

Welcome to the forum. Long term goals are important and I have to say I like yours. Something similiar is in my head.Bartleby

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi all from Ireland

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?