HIIT Question

• This topic has 2 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Buster12
    Keymaster

Hey guys. I'm currently doing CNS. My question has to do with cardio. You see my leg workout is always the day after carb night because legs are what I'm trying to bring up the most. Only problem is I keep hearing I shouldn't do HIIT on leg day. But wouldn't activating the m-tor pathway before a leg workout be beneficial for leg muscle goals?Is there anything wrong with doing the HIIT fasted in the morning, taking some leucine and protein and then do my actual leg workout shortly after? Or should I separate them further, and train legs in the afternoon? Thanx guys. Big fan of what is going on here!

That's fine assuming it doesn't hamper your leg training.Although a better option would be do HIIT the following day, it will give you a serious leg pump and may increase recovery.

Buster12

I guess that makes sense too. So do HIIT Tuesday and Wednesday then? I'm gonna do 2 sessions a week. Thanx

I guess that makes sense too. So do HIIT Tuesday and Wednesday then? I'm gonna do 2 sessions a week. Thanx

Do as little HIIT as you possibly need to.I'd start with 1 session. You really have to watch your training volume on CNS.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HIIT Question

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?