HOLIDAY WEIGHT – did you lose, maintain or gain?

• This topic has 15 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

So for another poll that intrigues me…throughout several threads people are talking about their weight gain and loss over the holidays. I left my goals of losing weight a few weeks ago but aimed for maintaining – which I accomplished 🙂I thought it would be interesting to have this in poll form all in one place.

Big_R
    Participant

I gained like it was my job!! I am just now finally getting rid of the bloat and smoothness i acquired since thanksgiving.  Absolutely hate holidays now....    Going to ban them in my household!  LOL  (except for gifts of course)  🙂

Fat loss, as usual.  The only concession I had to make was training on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas day, b/c the gym was going to be closed.  Same with NYE, I trained in lieu of NYD gym closing.Eating was 100% on track, with zero deviation, as stated in the other poll / thread.Cory

pshannon

Fat loss, as usual.  The only concession I had to make was training on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas day, b/c the gym was going to be closed.  Same with NYE, I trained in lieu of NYD gym closing.Eating was 100% on track, with zero deviation, as stated in the other poll / thread.Cory

Don't worry Cory I deviated from plan enough for both of us. Peter

Richard Schmitt

I lost a lot  :-[

Fairy

I am my heaviest weight EVER right now. Just about managed to squeeze into my XS LBD today… But it was a close call!

bobbitt81

I got CRUSHED by the holidays. Trying hard to get back on track now–on Day 2 of reorientation.It's honestly a little tough--I keep hoping the weight is just going to disappear with 2 days of ULC and one lifting session. Doesn't work like that.

Mikehr

Lost 6 pounds from christmas morning to new years morning…while trying to gain weight. I find now when I change up the food choices to shittier choices, ie christmas dinner was lean turkey, with lots of GF bread, GF treats and just overall proccessed and lower quality foods I lose weight. If my ULC days aren't based around red meats, eggs and bacon I wither away. IF CNs are not based off rice cereals, rice, potatoes and Dextrose I do not fill up properly.

stumprrp

Gained two pounds and don't give a shit.  All lean gainzzzz…Not really.Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Minnich
    Participant

Gained back all the water weight and then some extra… about 13 pounds total

pshannon

Gained back all the water weight and then some extra... about 13 pounds total

13 pounds might possibly be a record.

Big_R
    Participant

Gained back all the water weight and then some extra... about 13 pounds total

13 pounds might possibly be a record.

thats pretty funny.  must ve really enjoyed yourself haha

webby

It's the holidays, enjoy yourself.I'm going on vacation on Thursday for a week and I sure as hell will be eating what and when I want. Orientation phase the day I get back and then back on track. Can't see me gaining much, if any notable amounts of fat in a week. Chances are total calories won't be much higher, if at all than what I eat while on CBL. I can guarantee you though if I fancy ice cream at 11am, I'll be having it!  ;D

tlfoxy

It's the holidays, enjoy yourself.I'm going on vacation on Thursday for a week and I sure as hell will be eating what and when I want. Orientation phase the day I get back and then back on track. Can't see me gaining much, if any notable amounts of fat in a week. Chances are total calories won't be much higher, if at all than what I eat while on CBL. I can guarantee you though if I fancy ice cream at 11am, I'll be having it!  ;D

+1 

Phatty

More than likely, gained. Not too much, probably 5lbs~. I haven't bothered weighing myself since before Christmas, I really can't allow myself to stress over it like I know I would.All is back on track for me as of the 2nd of January. Been re-doing the prep phase and looking forward to my first CN of the year.As a side-note, I was starting to come down with a cold just after Christmas but it cleared up within 2 days of going ULC.Maybe just a coincidence, or maybe eating junk really does make you feel like junk.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HOLIDAY WEIGHT – did you lose, maintain or gain?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?