How long should I cycle off caffeine?

• This topic has 10 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Nicholas Alonzo
    Participant

Just how long should one cycle off caffeine to achieve the stimulant effect again?  I have done research and found answers ranging from a week to 1 month which is right?

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Kiefer says a week.  For me personally, I do not cycle off caffeine because I always feel a stimulant effect from it.

Nicholas Alonzo
    Participant

Kiefer says a week.  For me personally, I do not cycle off caffeine because I always feel a stimulant effect from it.

Yeah I usually do the same, but I kind of screwed myself up lately downing several energy drinks, fat burners, and coffee like over a gram of caffeine a day for the past few weeks.

Yeah I usually do the same, but I kind of screwed myself up lately downing several energy drinks, fat burners, and coffee like over a gram of caffeine a day for the past few weeks.

Welcome to my daily life. About 1 weeks works for me before I start getting a strong stimulatory effect. Not that it's that strong to be regardless.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

I personally do 8 weeks on, 2 weeks off. This works for my other supplement cycles as well. On the two weeks off I usually use it as a carb drop/re-oreintation phase to burn off a little extra fat, as well as I do a cleanse to help give me my best results in my next supplement cycle. I also tend to cycle test boosters, GH boosters, PCT, along with my caffiene (which counts as preworkouts). You may not need the cleanse and the extra week, but I've found it works best for me, given when I subject my body to.

GonnaBeGiant

Welcome to my daily life. About 1 weeks works for me before I start getting a strong stimulatory effect. Not that it's that strong to be regardless.

Literally coffee is your water, I was shocked

Carlito DeGuzman Jr
    Participant

The longer the better. Based on my own experiences and from what i've read, the minimum is 4 weeks to let your adrenals to get back to closer to normal.

Justin Guimond
    Participant

I usually cycle-off starting at about 2-4pm, and cycle back on starting at about 7am.

Mag
    Participant

Is there an indication for when you need to cycle off???My intake is very routine and on schedule,and I don't see any ups or downs in the effect.And Pokeyeye...I like what I'm hearin.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Is there an indication for when you need to cycle off???My intake is very routine and on schedule,and I don't see any ups or downs in the effect.And Pokeyeye...I like what I'm hearin.

You're like me.  That is why I don't cycle.

Nicholas Alonzo
    Participant

Might be a good idea to cycle off a week before starting a strictly hypertrophy phase so you can get those extra reps when lifting. I was at the point of taking 1.5 grams a day some days.Don't cycle = feeling normal energyCycle = when you start it again you'll feel beast mode in the gym in tell you become tolerant again

Rob Haas

I don't cycle caffeine.

Brian M Eckstrom
    Participant

I usually cycle-off starting at about 2-4pm, and cycle back on starting at about 7am.

+1

Nicholas Alonzo
    Participant

It is my 6th day off of caffeine and I'm starting to feel “normal” days 2-4 were fatigue and mild depression.I will probably restart caffeine soon along with some nicotine or somethingOn the plus side I have been able to get really deep sleeps.

acarnovale
    Participant

On the plus side I have been able to get really deep sleeps.

When my sleep is suffering and I feel like I'm drinking too much coffee I generally cut it off for two weeks and then start up again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

How long should I cycle off caffeine?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?