How many days week do you train on CBL and Shockwave?

• This topic has 3 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Stephen Gonzalez
    Participant

What is optimal?

Richard Schmitt

It depends, running it as written is perfect for Carb Nite Solution. You may need to add more sets, ELECT/PSR sets in order to get CBL to really work with it.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

In my personal opinion, 3-4 days per week is optimal. 

Stephen Gonzalez
    Participant

thanks for the replies.  I just bought the shockwave app and paid for the Shockwave Protocols pack.  Using CBL, should I plan to be in the gym for 60mins 3-4 days a week?

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

thanks for the replies.  I just bought the shockwave app and paid for the Shockwave Protocols pack.  Using CBL, should I plan to be in the gym for 60mins 3-4 days a week?

That depends on your goals.  If you are really trying to put on muscle, I'd recommend 4 days for 90+ minutes if you can handle that much volume.  However, if you are more fat loss oriented, three 45 minute workouts would be fine.

Stephen Gonzalez
    Participant

Thanks.  I am 171 pounds around 16% BF.  I am going to do the SA protocol to lose bodyfat and gain some muscle.  3 days looks good to me.  90mins for DB i assume?  WOW!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Thanks.  I am 171 pounds around 16% BF.  I am going to do the SA protocol to lose bodyfat and gain some muscle.  3 days looks good to me.  90mins for DB i assume?  WOW!

DB or SA.  It just depends on how much you are willing to train.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

How many days week do you train on CBL and Shockwave?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?