How much water do you drink a day?

• This topic has 6 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

k0sTi

I'm just curious… I drink about 6l daily (sometimes even more). And also, during back loads (carb nite) to prevent water retention, do I drink more or less water?

decoy5657

Less and then what?  ???

k0sTi

typo 🙂

ShaunTX
    Participant

LOL…how much is about 2 Gallons?

k0sTi

about 7,5 l

backlash79

I aim for 1/2 BW in ounces on off-days more on days I train, not counting coffee towards that goal. Some days I'll add some sea salt to my water other days I'll add an electrolyte tab.

ManBearFrog

2.5-3Gal per day (not liters)…not including the pot to pot and a half of coffee I have every day.  I've also been as high as 4 gallons and change on big backload days.  I don't may occasionally add in an electrolyte tab or two if I'm drinking a lot of water in a short period of time, i.e. during training, but usually get enough minerals from my diet to balance it out.  And no, I don't have to pee more than “normal,” my body has just adapted to it. 

thestiffmeister
    Participant

Been slacking a bit on my intake which is sorta bad considering how much I sweat when boxing. Used to do about 6 l minimum, but now down to like 2-3 during the day, though while I am working out I tend to gulp ridiculous amounts of water so I could be underestimating the total amount. I just forget about it sometimes.To prevent retention I'd suggest having as much water as you can before your BL/CN and not too much during which makes digestion easier anyways. Then, next morning start pounding the water again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

How much water do you drink a day?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?