Hypertrophic Potentiator PWO supplies and subs question

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Marc Brandl
    Participant

I live down in Central America and do not have access for Leucine, Casein, or Caffeine Powder – Any suggestions for simple substitutes or am I good with the whey iso, hydro, maltodextrin and creatine?  Cold brew coffee?  One store has the NOW foods Amino tabs with L-Luecine among other stuff...Thanks and Pura Vida,Marc

Richard Schmitt

Isolate with creatine is fine. Is there a way to order leucine at all?Amino tabs can work if that's all you have.

Marc Brandl
    Participant

Isolate with creatine is fine. Is there a way to order leucine at all?Amino tabs can work if that's all you have.

Thanks Big Tex - I'm looking for Leucine - no luck, will be able to access it but not for a couple months.  If all I get for the moment is the amino tabs with leucine, just pop one of those with the PWO?  Also whey hydro isn't necessary?  It's pretty expensive?

Richard Schmitt

Yeah if you can get around 3-5g if leucine you're good. Just isolate or whatever is cheaper will work.

Marc Brandl
    Participant

Yeah if you can get around 3-5g if leucine you're good. Just isolate or whatever is cheaper will work.

Thanks for the info.  - from the caps I'd only get 200mg per 4 caps Leucine, plus everything else, I'll have to keep searching for a leucine source down here...http://www.nowfoods.com/Amino-Complete-360-Veg-Capsules.htm

Jesse c Johnson
    Participant

The coffee is fine and you can look in stores for vivaran wh9ch is a caffeine pill. Any source of am8nos is fine PWO or just double up the podwer you do have aince leucine is in it. You do not need the casein as much as other stuff.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hypertrophic Potentiator PWO supplies and subs question

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?