I think I’ve got it?

• This topic has 4 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

CJ_699

Hi guys! Ok I'm 21, female and 121lbs. CALS: 1092 on ULC daysMacros are FAT: 61.69 PROTEIN:122.20CARBS:2.49 (I eat the same everyday) Does this sound ok? (Some people say don't eat under 1200 cal, but for my macros it = 1092)Also can you eat "black & green 85% dark chocolate on ULC days? Thanks for any feed back ๐Ÿ™‚(I know it all seems right, just wanna make sure.

k0sTi

Calculate your BMR (http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/) and be sure to NOT eat below that number… You can also calculate your TDEE (http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html) and subtract about 20% for fat loss or add 20% to gain muscle.

k0sTi

you can raise your fat to .75 (so about 90g) … but like I said, calculate your BMR and TDEE valuesย  ๐Ÿ™‚BTW... are you doing CNS or CBL?

I agree, eat closer around your TDEE. go between 10-30% under it depending on how wild and crazy you choose to make your carb nites.

At 121 I'm guessing your pretty lean?If that's that case then I'd leave protein their and get your extra calories from fat, maybe 15-30g extra protein some days if you are feeling extra hungry.

Gl;itch.e

Also can you eat "black & green 85% dark chocolate on ULC days? Thanks for any feed back ๐Ÿ™‚(I know it all seems right, just wanna make sure.

I do! Just make sure that you keep the carbs low. I have about 1/4 or 1/5 of a bar and it ends up being like 5g of carbs per serving. Goes perfect with a cup of coffee! (:

randyleahy

Also can you eat "black & green 85% dark chocolate on ULC days? Thanks for any feed back ๐Ÿ™‚(I know it all seems right, just wanna make sure.

I do! Just make sure that you keep the carbs low. I have about 1/4 or 1/5 of a bar and it ends up being like 5g of carbs per serving. Goes perfect with a cup of coffee! (:

I will usually have the dark choc w/ PB smeared on for a homemade Reese Cup. Coffee would be the trifecta!!

Gl;itch.e

Cool, I melted it and put it in whipped cream (kinda like chocolate moose)ย  ย  ::)

holy shit! might have to try that one!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I think I’ve got it?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?