Insulin Mimickers aka Glucose Disposal Agents

• This topic has 4 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

jerryiii

Smitty is with Genomyx.  They make SlinSane.

Cool.  I have Slin-Sane V2 and Anabolic Pump.  I'm now taking one cap of each before bed.  The ingredients appear to be synergistic.

I've used GDA's w/ CBL before and I would say they end up being a waste of money. Results from CBL are just as good with and they are without GDA's and not using them saves money and hassle.

jerryiii

I've used GDA's w/ CBL before and I would say they end up being a waste of money. Results from CBL are just as good with and they are without GDA's and not using them saves money and hassle.

When did you dose the GDA?  I'm looking at night before bed vs before a high carb meal.

When did you dose the GDA?  I'm looking at night before bed vs before a high carb meal.

Both, though towards the end I just did it before bed because I got sick of trying to remember it before meals.As long as you use faster acting carbs and then maybe use some luecine to shuttle any glucose away before bed your insulin levels will fall quickly.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Insulin Mimickers aka Glucose Disposal Agents

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?