Is tumeric ok on CN solution? What about chicken and eggs as main foods?

• This topic has 11 voices and 64 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Eidah
    Participant

Hi guys and girls,I have three questions:1- is turmeric and paprika ok on low carb days? I saw someone saying turmeric is hi carb???2- How about squeezing lemons to marinade meat? 3- I live mainly on chicken and eggs. I take fat from coconut oil and butter. The meat here is very low quality and has a wired smell. There is no such thing as grass fed here. My question is : How do I get the nutrients I need with the limitations I have? I read in another thread that chicken and eggs should not be the main foods. Thanks

The spices are fine and the food choices are fine.

Jenelle Brewer
    Participant

Eidah, just curious,  😉  in what part of the world are you are living?& yes, as Trevor said, no worries with your food & spices...  We all have to work with what we have.  Various budgets & availability.  Another reason these protocols work so well:  Quite flexible. 

Eidah
    Participant

Thanks Trevorxgage for the reply.Curious: I live in Malaysia 🙂 in the state of Johor 🙂 in the city of Johor Bahru. I hear that in kuala lumpur, they have grass fed beef and butter. However, I buy Anchor butter which I read that its grass fed from New Zealand.  Thanks Curious .

Penny Danner
    Participant

Yeah, unless you are eating a whole recipe of food with teaspoons and Tablespoons of spices at a time, I wouldn't worry about it. 🙂  I eat 15-20 net carbs a day and give myself a cushion for “hidden” carbs such as that.

Scope75

LolAnother great thread with awesome questions....

Jenelle Brewer
    Participant

I think it is easy when you have been living this way for quite awhile, to forget that there are SO many others out there who literally do not have a clue about health, nutrition, fitness... all of it.  "We" are passionate about this stuff, and so, we have chosen to LIVE it.  Day in, day out, this is what.we.do.When I go out in the real world and talk to my friends and family about things that I have heard so many times that they are now just a part of me, and they look at me like I just rolled in from another planet -- I am reminded of how very, VERY far we have to go to reach the masses.  So, I don't mind answering questions about chicken and spices, because, fortheloveofgod, at least he is HERE and wanting to LEARN.  You know?  {This is my passion coming out, not directed at you, I promise!}  There are people in my real life who are sick, and fat, and miserable, and who will not listen to me.  So if Eidah will?  And he is thankful for it?  I say:  Ask away.  😀

Eidah
    Participant

I think it is easy when you have been living this way for quite awhile, to forget that there are SO many others out there who literally do not have a clue about health, nutrition, fitness... all of it.  "We" are passionate about this stuff, and so, we have chosen to LIVE it.  Day in, day out, this is what.we.do.When I go out in the real world and talk to my friends and family about things that I have heard so many times that they are now just a part of me, and they look at me like I just rolled in from another planet -- I am reminded of how very, VERY far we have to go to reach the masses.  So, I don't mind answering questions about chicken and spices, because, fortheloveofgod, at least he is HERE and wanting to LEARN.  You know?  {This is my passion coming out, not directed at you, I promise!}  There are people in my real life who are sick, and fat, and miserable, and who will not listen to me.  So if Eidah will?  And he is thankful for it?  I say:  Ask away.  😀

Thank you Curious. Never mind him. He sorts out his smarties by color. He is a control freak. I read his blog and could have fun with him but don't want to cause trouble in the forum out of respect of the helpful people. He probably thinks us new people are spoiling his play ground and that could make him loose control. 😉 Nature has not been generous with him from what I saw.

Eidah
    Participant

Yeah, unless you are eating a whole recipe of food with teaspoons and Tablespoons of spices at a time, I wouldn't worry about it. 🙂  I eat 15-20 net carbs a day and give myself a cushion for "hidden" carbs such as that.

Pensguys, thanks for the reply. I am almost on 10 to 15 grams of  crabs as well.

Scope75

Don't mind my post was just ribbing him for all his great threads and questions. I also don't mind answering questions for people who try to figure things out on there own but It's almost like Google or any search doesn't work on most these newbies computer.

Scope75

Thank you Curious. Never mind him. He sorts out his smarties by color. He is a control freak. I read his blog and could have fun with him but don't want to cause trouble in the forum out of respect of the helpful people. He probably thinks us new people are spoiling his play ground and that could make him loose control. 😉 Nature has not been generous with him from what I saw.

Hey jack stick those are Skittles not Smarties....Have as much fun as you want because this is just the Internet and shouldn't be took seriously but I guess you get butt hurt when I'm just being sarcastic. Your the one struggling so nature/life is still kicking your ass.....

Penny Danner
    Participant

I also don't mind answering questions for people who try to figure things out on there own but It's almost like Google or any search doesn't work on most these newbies computer.

OMG, I know right????!!!!  Drives me insane.I do love this though http://lmgtfy.com/ (let me google that for you).(I'm not referring to you, Eidah...there is a Facebook chat page I'm on and no one knows how to use Google!)

Eidah
    Participant

Hey jack stick those are Skittles not Smarties....Have as much fun as you want because this is just the Internet and shouldn't be took seriously but I guess you get butt hurt when I'm just being sarcastic. Your the one struggling so nature/life is still kicking your ass.....

I  wont to tell you what I think about your life. However. I am not fazed by your pathetic intellectual snobbery attempts . You live in your small little world. I just want to loose some wight. You are dismissed. Go eat some Skittles saggy.

Scope75

I also don't mind answering questions for people who try to figure things out on there own but It's almost like Google or any search doesn't work on most these newbies computer.

OMG, I know right????!!!!  Drives me insane.I do love this though http://lmgtfy.com/ (let me google that for you).(I'm not referring to you, Eidah...there is a Facebook chat page I'm on and no one knows how to use Google!)

Yeah that "let me google that for you" is a classic.

Scope75

I  wont to tell you what I think about your life. However. I am not fazed by your pathetic intellectual snobbery attempts . You live in your small little world. I just want to loose some wight. You are dismissed. Go eat some Skittles saggy.

Please do I'm always looking for a good laugh and that's why I post in your threads. I live in a big world but a small town. LolGood luck on losing weight, it's really easy to do if you take the time to learn things on your own instead of being fed info that you never really learn nSaggy... That's a good one FATTY.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Is tumeric ok on CN solution? What about chicken and eggs as main foods?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?