It’s not fat, it’s a sweater!

• This topic has 3 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jerad
    Keymaster

Actually it's probably fat…Hi my name is Jerad I'm 27 years old, and I come from the Northern tundras of Alberta, Canada and I'm an amateur powerlifter. I currently weigh 270ish at I'd guess a bit over 20% Body fat. My problem is I've been gaining 20-30lbs a year since I started lifting and now I'm looking to drop back down a bit and control my weight better. Ideally sit around the 240lbs mark so I can fit my gear. I just started Carb Nite (yesterday actually) and once I get my weight down to a comfortable place I'll probably sit on carb backloading.

Naomi Most

Sounds good to me, Jerad. I think you'll find Carb Nite is particularly well-suited to your goals. The best thing about doing a few rounds of Carb Nite first is that, when you finally switch to Carb Back-Loading, your body will be really efficient at using fatty acids for fuel.Good luck, and please let us know your progress!--Naomi

Richard Schmitt

Welcome to DH Jerad, glad you made a switch to try these awesome programs out. I'm sure you'll stick to it, once you start seeing results and making progress towards your goals. If you got any questions or anything like that, feel free to post it, we'll do our best to get you answers. Naomi and Kiefer are the main Guros around here, the “Friendly Neighborhood Badasses”, Superheros, and actual users of the programs, so they'll be the go-to people if we can't help. Again welcome aboard!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

It’s not fat, it’s a sweater!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?