Kiefer Is Right About Skipping Breakfast

• This topic has 6 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

JigsawCode
    Participant

Richard Schmitt

He had research to back up why breakfast with carbs are not ideal.

Will go read it now..thanks. I've been skipping early morning meals for months now. Coffee keeps me going tapping away at my keyboard till it is time to have a break: at 1 pm I eat and watch Tech News Today on Twit Network:)Sent from my iPad using free Tapatalk

TCB
    Participant

This is why I hate the “news.”This article says nothing except, "people say skipping breakfast leads to obesity, but it actually hasn't been properly researched." Ok... cool... It's a waste that tells us no information. They could have just waited until this guy's study is over, and then provided an article on the matter, with this whole article summed up as an intro paragraph.Silliness.

Amroth

Skipping breakfast always works for me.

Gnomer
    Participant

This is why I hate the "news."This article says nothing except, "people say skipping breakfast leads to obesity, but it actually hasn't been properly researched." Ok... cool... It's a waste that tells us no information. They could have just waited until this guy's study is over, and then provided an article on the matter, with this whole article summed up as an intro paragraph.Silliness.

with over 100 years of well documented obesity treatment research the only solid successfull long term treatments for obesity without the use of drugs has been reduction in daily carbohydrate intake(how much you need to reduce it is really dependant on each individual).  Generally breakfast for many is a very high carb meal with pancakes, waffles, donuts, muffins, ect ect skipping breakfast would in turn help many in treating obesity not cause it...

TCB
    Participant

This is why I hate the "news."This article says nothing except, "people say skipping breakfast leads to obesity, but it actually hasn't been properly researched." Ok... cool... It's a waste that tells us no information. They could have just waited until this guy's study is over, and then provided an article on the matter, with this whole article summed up as an intro paragraph.Silliness.

with over 100 years of well documented obesity treatment research the only solid successfull long term treatments for obesity without the use of drugs has been reduction in daily carbohydrate intake(how much you need to reduce it is really dependant on each individual).  Generally breakfast for many is a very high carb meal with pancakes, waffles, donuts, muffins, ect ect skipping breakfast would in turn help many in treating obesity not cause it...

I agree.My only point is that this "news" article says absolutely nothing worthwhile. It's just a waste of bandwidth.

Gnomer
    Participant

I agree.My only point is that this "news" article says absolutely nothing worthwhile. It's just a waste of bandwidth.

yea very true:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Kiefer Is Right About Skipping Breakfast

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?