Kiefer, what’s your deadlift max?

• This topic has 6 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Joseph Conti
    Participant

Dear Kiefer,I really enjoy the deadlift and feel there is no substitute. We all know you are a monster when benching; however, if you would be so kind to share your deadlift max, that would be awesome, or at least what you are currently picking up.Thanks,KeithP.S. if you could share your thoughts on the deadlift, that would be interesting as well. I feel there is no better exercise to single handily mold a physique.

Damon Amato
    Participant

He stated in a podcast he could do 405lb and wasn't interested in going any higher than that. 

Joseph Conti
    Participant

Ohhhh, interesting. Thanks for the quick reply, Dmunnee!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

He stated in a podcast he could do 405lb and wasn't interested in going any higher than that.

My guess this stems from Kiefer's background in bodybuilding.  A lot of Bodybuilders don't deadlift because it really isn't effecient for hypertrophy relative to other exercises.

Joseph Conti
    Participant

My guess this stems from Kiefer's background in bodybuilding.  A lot of Bodybuilders don't deadlift because it really isn't effecient for hypertrophy relative to other exercises.

ibob, what part of Pittsburgh do you live in? I am entering my second year as a student at the University of Pittsburgh.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

ibob, what part of Pittsburgh do you live in? I am entering my second year as a student at the University of Pittsburgh.

South Hills

pshannon

Bob I thought you lived in Greensburg? I'm in the south hills, moving into the city at the end of the month.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Bob I thought you lived in Greensburg? I'm in the south hills, moving into the city at the end of the month.

I am from the Greensburg area (Irwin to be specific), but I moved to the South Hills this past April.  Maybe I mentioned something before I moved?  I don't know, I can't remember. 

pshannon

Where you training now?

Joseph Conti
    Participant

This is sweet…DH Nation is taking over the Burgh!

caseFSU

This is sweet...DH Nation is taking over the Burgh!

Go STEELERS!!

pshannon

If anyone wants a training partner in Pittsburgh let me know. Im moving to the city in a couple weeks so going to be going to a new gym. Let me knowGo Steelers

Joseph Conti
    Participant

If anyone wants a training partner in Pittsburgh let me know. Im moving to the city in a couple weeks so going to be going to a new gym. Let me knowGo Steelers

pshannon,I would definately be interested. I should be in the city by August 22nd if not a couple days earlier. I'm going to have an appartment in North Oakland. Where do you usually train when you are in the city?

pshannon

pshannon,I would definately be interested. I should be in the city by August 22nd if not a couple days earlier. I'm going to have an appartment in North Oakland. Where do you usually train when you are in the city?

I'm moving to lawrenceville around that same time. I was thinking about going to Celli's down there. Awesome gym for all power movements. Its a real gym compared to the big box stuff. What about you? What are your stats btw?

zewski

Expected: Secrets about deadliftingFound: Steelers fans

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Kiefer, what’s your deadlift max?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?