kiefers take on other supplements

• This topic has 8 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Fiorito
    Keymaster

kiefer has stated numerous times his a fan of creatine, leucine, caffine and vitamin C….and is not a fan of bcaa's…i wonder what his position on other supplements are including:* arginine* taurine* testosterone boosters* colostrumplus any of the other million types of supplements out there...(for the record I love my supps but i know unless you do the hard training there all for nothing!!!)

Kris1501

I too would be very interested to hear Kiefer and Nicole's take on some of the most popular supplements on the market today. I have read comments in the past from Kiefer in regards to the big brand protein powders and took his advice and went to The Protein Factory.What supplements if any are worth the money?

A lot of supplements I don't think are worth anything at all. Yes Protein Factory is good Alex has a great brand and has some quality pure supplements. You will never find a 3 panel ingredient list of things you cannot even sound out to say. With quality though comes price with several of his items. There are a few decent even mainstream items out there but you have to research a compare, if you are looking to stay natural NOW always has great items.

Richard Schmitt

True, sometimes it's trial and error for using supplements. Some help, some are just for show. Unfortunetly I can't try any of the Protein Factory products that Kiefer mixed up and suggested. Due to the address I'm currently at, it won't take it. I'm trying to stick with my ISO Protein now, but trying to figure out if Leucine would be necessary to take for my post-workout shake. I found a good one that I'm interested in getting. Though I want to make sure Leucine will help with me with Carb-Backloading.

calebsmitty

I take Beta Alanine with my creatine and curious what Keifer's opinion on that is.I take Optimum Nutrition pure Whey the one in the black container.  Anyone have a better option? 

sawinwright

Bump for Naomi's and Keifers opinions.

stephenhdmrs

I know in the book he says he only “recommends” the ones with proven results.That said I take beta Alanine and I feel that one works pretty well.  There is a lot of scientific research going on showing results it works as well as creatine.

sawinwright

I know in the book he says he only "recommends" the ones with proven results.That said I take beta Alanine and I feel that one works pretty well.  There is a lot of scientific research going on showing results it works as well as creatine.

Although not 100% I believe chronic use of BA hasn't been determined were as creatine has.

Naomi Most

Bump for Naomi's and Keifers opinions.

Oh hai!You guys can send me a message if you want attention on something specific.I can't promise I'll get to it right away, but I'll do my best.Do not do the same thing with Kiefer.  🙂  I will relay him any questions that he specifically needs to answer himself.

Naomi Most

I'll pick Kiefer's brain about this stuff in the near-ish future.  I don't have a lot of opinions on supplements for bodybuilding, myself. I will say, though, that herbal "testosterone boosters" -- if they work at all -- can't possibly work in the absence of increased dietary cholesterol and possibly also zinc.  So eat your eggs and beef.

stephenhdmrs

I know in the book he says he only "recommends" the ones with proven results.That said I take beta Alanine and I feel that one works pretty well.  There is a lot of scientific research going on showing results it works as well as creatine.

Although not 100% I believe chronic use of BA hasn't been determined were as creatine has.

I'm sure the placebo effect I got from it has helped a lot.  I don't replace creatine with it, just supplement the creatine with it.  I think that's the thing about all supplements.  The only proven ones are whey and creatine.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kiefers take on other supplements

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?