Landmines vs. Wood Choppers

• This topic has 13 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

You're over thinking that way too much haha. Perform the movement by going down then up, that's a Rep

ChetSteadman
    Participant

I think he's referring more to the issue of whether a full rep is constituted by doing both sides or just one. Is that correct, Art?If so, I would say that one rep is counted by going down and up on each side.

Jeff Williams
    Participant

20 reps for the landmines refers to 20 total lifts.  Left to right is 1 and then right to left is 2.  Basically it is 10 total rounds which equals out to your 20 reps.

ChetSteadman
    Participant

Yeah, I think Jeff is right. After going back and doing some sets of landmines, as well as seeing the rep range for Woodchops, it seems right…I find it strange notation for a non-bilateral exercise though, but I guess it makes sense if you look at it from the point of performing both sides reps in the same set.

Tiago Nicolau
    Participant

I wonder why no one asked this, im feeling kinda dumb lol : In the woodchop, do we do 20 reps and then rotate and chop to the other side?So, 20 choping to the left and 20 choping to the right? is that a set or is that the 2 sets that SW prototocol tells to do?

bejam813bucs

What about TRX movements for core days??? Seems like that would be perfect.

Richard Schmitt

It wouldn't hurt

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Landmines vs. Wood Choppers

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?