mama’s first kettlebell

• This topic has 5 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Naomi Most

I just had to share this:mamasfirstkettlebell-214x300.jpgMy first very own kettlebell. 30 lbs. Just came to my house half an hour ago, upon which time I grabbed my boyfriend and forced him to take a picture right as he was trying to get somewhere, which is why this picture sucks. I don't care, I'm so happy.I WAS going to the gym to keep working on my pullups, but now all I wanna do is swing this thing around.

ADTS

Nice. I've always found swings to be an awesome HIIT movement.I clicked on the pic cause it was a little blurry and it took me to your page outlining your progress. Great work. Having a 2 year old boy running around destroying everything I can appreciate how much effort it takes sometimes to get motivated to train.

Naomi Most

Thanks!Yeah, I have to say, no one could have prepared me for the lifestyle effects of having a baby. No one could have convinced me while I was pregnant or otherwise just how much work, how much time I'd be spending just running in place (metaphorically speaking) day after day.So I'm pretty happy with my fitness progress as I am working AND raising a kid at the same time.

Hurley

Now I'm a little embarrassed.  My first kettlebell was thirty pound too!

Naomi Most

Don't be silly…I've been swinging for 8 months now. This is just the first one I've personally owned.I'm naturally pretty strong in the upper-body anyway, plus I'm a rock climber.

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

....I'm naturally pretty strong in the upper-body anyway, plus I'm a rock climber.

Translation:  I'm pretty much a bad-assI'm just sayin'

CaseyD

Don't feel bad Hurley, mine was a 25 pounder… In my defense, that was partially due to price. Does ANYWHERE sell them for less than $2/pound???

devilmanVISA

I have a couple of kettlebell hook ups, I'll see if they would be cool with me posting their info here.

Richard Schmitt

That would be cool, would like to start getting into kettlebell workouts. Is there a place to look up good kettlebell workouts?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mama’s first kettlebell

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?