Me thinks this works (5/3/1 and CBL)

• This topic has 9 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

@Cory I don't think you get to take more credit for having more LBM just because you're tall haha.

No, but I get credit for filling out that 6'0 frame with lotsa meat to be huge.  8)Cory

CWest05
    Participant

@Cory I don't think you get to take more credit for having more LBM just because you're tall haha.

No, but I get credit for filling out that 6'0 frame with lotsa meat to be huge.  8)Cory

Ironic then, that there was not meat used in the making! Just eggs and moo juice!

Ironic then, that there was not meat used in the making! Just eggs and moo juice!

Indeed.  ;DAs I like to say (I should really get a gym tank printed for this):  "No animals were harmed in the making of this body."Just a little something I coined for myself.Cory

Fairy

That's really cool 🙂 I'm sure you could sell shirts like that … Only problem is a pretty small market!

That's really cool 🙂 I'm sure you could sell shirts like that ... Only problem is a pretty small market!

Well... if only the 7.3 MIL Vegetarians in the US also lifted.  LOL.  ;D...I'd have a much larger market.Cory

Gl;itch.e

That's really cool 🙂 I'm sure you could sell shirts like that ... Only problem is a pretty small market!

Well... if only the 7.3 MIL Vegetarians in the US also lifted.  LOL.  ;D...I'd have a much larger market.Cory

I have a feeling you'd need to stock a lot of XS and XXXXL sizes! ;-p

I have a feeling you'd be right... but that goes the same with non-Veg.  Hard to find many right down the middle nowadays.Cory

Gl;itch.e

I have a feeling you'd be right... but that goes the same with non-Veg.  Hard to find many right down the middle nowadays.Cory

Agreed. Just couldnt resist a dig at the vegheads! (;

Agreed. Just couldnt resist a dig at the vegheads! (;

😛        __      |    |      |_/|      |    |      |    |      |    |      |    |  _  |    | __ /    |    |    | |      |    |    |  ||      |    |    |  ||                |  ||                |  ||                    /|                  /                 /                /  |            |  |            |Cory

Cmo

Wow, measured my 13 year old daughter tonight, she is almost 5 foot 8.  But I have two sons that I don't think are going to be very tall…so that's the key, if not tall, then get thick?  One son might have chance of height, hubby is 6'4″…they are 7 and almost 11.  So still time.  Need to stunt daughter's growth!!!  She is already 4 inches taller than me. 

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Me thinks this works (5/3/1 and CBL)

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?