Measure L-Leucine

• This topic has 4 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

IOWA.PharmD

I don't have a scale, and I was wondering what is the closest measurement to 5g of leucine? Thanks!

Allenxld

About one teaspoon is 5 grams – depending on who you believe. I use one level teaspoon and have had no issues.

IOWA.PharmD

Thanks. That's what I ended up using.

lauran

Are we sure about this? Everything I've read says 5 grand of leucine is about one TABLESPOON, and that one teaspoon is more like 1.5 grams

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

Just weighed a teaspoon of leucine. 4g.

IOWA.PharmD

Makes sense. 3 teaspoons in a tablespoon. 1.5 x 3 =4.5 g

Chris

yes Leucine is very light. I have scales and my MCT works out as 1 mini scoop is 5g and Leucine is 2 scoops is 5g.

lauran

yes Leucine is very light. I have scales and my MCT works out as 1 mini scoop is 5g and Leucine is 2 scoops is 5g.

Interesting. how much is your scoop in terms of tablespoons/teaspoons for those of us that don't have those?

Chris

Interesting. how much is your scoop in terms of tablespoons/teaspoons for those of us that don't have those?

I think its about a teaspoon and a half. I have loads of them because you get a free one with each SMA babies milk so once its finshed i steal the scoop and the container. my son never complains 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Measure L-Leucine

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?