Mix and Match

• This topic has 2 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Adam Hays
    Participant

Can I use the Carb night solution as a muscle building program.  - It seems (to the average person) that going low carb during the week and lifting weights (assuming I'm getting enough calories on workout days) would keep me lean.  Then Sunday I could replenish glycogen stores, restore hormonal and leptin optimization.  It seems like that would work... Thoughts? Thanks!!Adam

Depends on your current training level. New to training, probably. Been training for awhile, doubtfully.

Adam Hays
    Participant

ok thanks.. been training for about 5 years.  I just want to build muscle mass, but don't want to get fat.  I think I could best do this by doing CBL and lifting and if i gain fat I can shift over to CNS to lean out while maintaing muscle.  Does that sound like a better plan?   

ok thanks.. been training for about 5 years.  I just want to build muscle mass, but don't want to get fat.  I think I could best do this by doing CBL and lifting and if i gain fat I can shift over to CNS to lean out while maintaing muscle.  Does that sound like a better plan? 

Just don't use CBL as an excuse to eat like shit. You can still over eat with CBL so keep it in mind.I've been using CBL for nearly 3 years, with random stints of CNS thrown in and I've gone from 185 to 205 while losing body fat. It just takes time man.

Adam Hays
    Participant

awesome.  thanks for the words!! i appreciate it.  I love to eat, and eat a lot, but my goal is to sculpt my body and build muscle, so I'll enjoy the carbs and let the goal be the goal.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Mix and Match

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?