Modern BCAA, unflavored

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dr. Rocky Patel
    Participant

I know i should just suck it up (and i have been), but this stuff is just putrid. I have gotten to the point where i just throw a scoop in my mouth and chase it with as much water as i can.Has anyone had any good mixing solution? I have avoided the flavored variety because i try to avoid artificial sweeteners when possibleI do 5 grams (1 scoop) in the morning with coffee and 2 scoops (10 grams) immediately post workout on days i lift

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

First off , the only thing in BCAA giving you any benefit is the leucine, which by it self is a little bitter but not so bad. 😉Secondly - why do bcaa/leucine in the morning? The resulting insulin spike shuts down fat burning...

Dr. Rocky Patel
    Participant

Ok so maybe i screwed this one up and stand corrected (TY!)I thought when I read CBL I saw that rec., but in retrospect it was 10 grams of whey isolate in an attempt to hold off muscle catabolism. I recently read the Bulletproof rapid fat loss protocol and saw the BCAA in the morning and must have interchanged these in my mind. I will keep my BCAA for post workout only, still tastes like sh*t

Kevin rogers
    Participant

Are you talking about Blend H for PWO?  If so, yeah it's an aquired taste but well worth it! I mix in some rilose and that seems to sweeten the taste.If no, I highly recommend it.

dawatts22

Are you talking about Blend H for PWO?  If so, yeah it's an aquired taste but well worth it! I mix in some rilose and that seems to sweeten the taste.If no, I highly recommend it.

Im on my third bag and didnt like it too much at first.  But by my third shake it grew on me.  Now I look forward to it.  It would be better if I didnt have to put the leucine in it.  :-

Dr. Rocky Patel
    Participant

Not currently using it, right now using Bulletproof whey and modern PWO onlyI will order some blend H  and experiement

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Modern BCAA, unflavored

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?