my before/after and still work in progress

• This topic has 8 voices and 40 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Naomi Most

so I bit the bullet and purchased the cbl book and am going to delve into it today/tonight and read up on it to ensure that I get it right and maximize my results.

mr_burns.gif

robhally

HAHAHA^^^^^

Richard Schmitt

XD BAHAHAHAHA

Newfiedan
    Participant

it is going to take me a little bit to digest all that I have learned here and formulate the diet plan but since I track everything using myfitnesspal I should get things on track as soon as I am recovered from the colonoscopy they did a few things in there so I am going to allow things to recover before I get back into the gym hardcore like I did before.

Richard Schmitt

it is going to take me a little bit to digest all that I have learned here and formulate the diet plan but since I track everything using myfitnesspal I should get things on track as soon as I am recovered from the colonoscopy they did a few things in there so I am going to allow things to recover before I get back into the gym hardcore like I did before.

First I pray for a speedy recovery, and second I used myfitnesspal before. It helps out a lot. It doesn't so much while I'm here, but when I had an app for my phone, and used the barcode scanner, it really helped keep track for everything

Damon Amato
    Participant

http://www.calorie-count.com has a pretty good app and very user friendly.  There is a barcode app within the app also.

Richard Schmitt

I need a smart phone again…

Newfiedan
    Participant

meh I like phones to be just that phones and not much else, yes they have their advantages but I like to keep the intended uses for my tech lol. I have a basic work cell phone and that is it. Anything else is my laptop or work computer.

Chase102798

fatme-1.jpg I was 200 give or take a lb or 2 herenewfront.jpgthis is me after a bulk then cut phase which is ongoing right now.I had dropped to 158 and was starting to look to "small" in my opinion so I did a bulk phase and got back up to 178 then started cutting again and am now down to 163 but slightly leaner than I was before at 158.

This is really awesome man. You should be real proud!!

Newfiedan
    Participant

well this is an update to the log for those whom have not seen a recent pic of me, this is results after just 1 mth of carb nite:wk1wk4.jpg

MiguelQuintana

I was 200lb also when i decided that's to extreme of weight for me im 5'6″ so at 200 I looked perfectly round.that's awesome congrats on your success

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

my before/after and still work in progress

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?