My road!

• This topic has 6 voices and 35 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

AciD

Last day of prep phase – 89.8 kgs which is 198 lbsBut I'll take yesterday's weight for calculating first backload. So it will be 197ls summing up to 500g of carbs TODAY!yey!I'm soooo tired of this ultra-low carb phase, damn! Conclusions:-I know for sure how one feels when depleted-I'm not sure why there was so small weight loss-It's hard to get up from bed on ultra-low carb!Can anyone tell his suspicions WHY my weight was kinda bouncing back a little at the end? I kept my macros pretty even.

AciD

Jesus, today was horrible:D I ran on fumes.But after training immediatly - 100g of glucose, now some rice flakes than some real deal backloading:D

AciD

After first carb backloading – 90.8kgs / 200lbsHmm not sure if not feeling a bit waterish, or is it just my natural fat 😀 How can I spot the difference?:D

AciD

Feelin' good! I'm gonna try to make a mesurements and photos every monday or so. Any advices for the easter holidays?:D

AciD

I'm 91.5 at the moment, so not really a movement in any direction:DI'm thinking-  I need to add some calories, my BF is about the same, MAYBE a little less.But just stated a Shockwave a week ago, so we'll see!

Cmo

My husband and two sons take BJJ.  Sons have been in one in-house tournament.  Their instructor is brown belt and a ref for NAGA.  We all take TKD also.  Our TKD teacher is a sponsored BJJ athlete, so we learn a lot of BJJ in there as well.  Husband comes home drenched in sweat, his gi drenched, and bruises from 90 minute BJJ class.  There's no women in there, so I'll stick to TKD (at least there is another woman for when we do BJJ stuff).  I can't wait for my two sons to be in another tournament.  Next time NAGA rolls around. 

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My road!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?