Need some help…

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

robkat89
    Participant

I figured i could turn to the forum that has helped me so much over the past couple years with something that im not familiar with.  My Lovely girlfriend/future fiance has asked me to help her be fit.  She is in NO WAY out of shape but she wants to make some healthy alterations to her lifestyle, and of course i want to help the best I can!So a couple things about her she is pretty small/thin and we are both in the military so we pt regularly but not enough to really do much.  She is also a vegetarian and doesn't get near enough protein that she needs.  So wondering what basic things i could get her into that wouldn't immediately turn her away from the lifestyle she is so intrigued in joining.  First things first i was going to order her some protein from truenutrition.com so that she could get her protein intake where it needs to be.Any tips, routines, success stories and advice would be greatly appreciated!Thanks for your input and can't wait to get some replies!Sincerely, A loving boyfriend!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Need some help…

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?