New Deadlift PR

• This topic has 5 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

AdamFiddler
    Keymaster

Just my own humble way of saying thanks to the DH Forums.  Been training about 8 months total, and by "training about 8 months total" I mean when I first started, I couldn't get 155 off the floor and I was 14 lbs. heavier than I am now.  January 2012:  175 lbs. and it moved like molassesJune 18, 2012 (Today):  275 lbs. twice and it was surprisingly easy (Bodyweight 165 lbs.) No belt no straps etc. Huzzah!  -Adam

maxwkw

Congratulations. You've got a lot more in you.

AdamFiddler

Yeah man, honestly this forum has helped a lot because I set a PR like that and I know it isn't shit (I was almost embarrassed to post it but then said fuck it because the forum has helped me a lot so it's just a way of saying thanks).  Helps to talk with so many people around here that have been training and lifting for years and years and have done some incredible things.  Definitely helps keep perspective and keep working hard.  -Adam

Richard Schmitt

Wow that's awesome! Congrats!Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Damon Amato
    Participant

the way your post reads I thought for a second that you gained 100lb of muscle in 6 months.  What actually happened is only slightly less awesome.

Naomi Most

Just my own humble way of saying thanks to the DH Forums.  Been training about 8 months total, and by "training about 8 months total" I mean when I first started, I couldn't get 155 off the floor and I was 14 lbs. heavier than I am now.  January 2012:  175 lbs. and it moved like molassesJune 18, 2012 (Today):  275 lbs. twice and it was surprisingly easy (Bodyweight 165 lbs.) No belt no straps etc. Huzzah!  -Adam

Awesome!!

AdamFiddler

Make that +160 lbs. to the deadlift in under 8 months now (double overhand, no straps, no belt, etc.).-Adam

Fairy

Good to hear!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Deadlift PR

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?