New guy Reporting for CBL duty

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Vortex
    Keymaster

Hows it going everyone, brought the CBL book after checking out the site and reading about the results on the forum. Being a gym rat myself and studying constantly looking to improve diet always been a source of frustration for me. After gaining weight I've been struggling to get down past 12%bf and force feeding myself 6X a day including horrible protein shakes has gotten old so figured CBL would be for me.About me: Born and raised in Little Rock, Arkansas,5'7, 200lbs, 12%bfGoal to get those darn abs to come in and increase strength and get jacked, planned on starting the Prep Phase next week and was going to take on Wendler 5/3/1 program as well. Would appreciate any and all advice

sckiely
    Participant

Good to have you here. I'm guessing you will be following Strength Accumulation. Or are you going to do Carb nite to lose the fat?

Vortex

Strength Accumulation first then carb nite to shed the fat pass that 12% mark I've been suck on for awhile. Curious if during the Prep period if I need to start following a strict diet eliminating the carbs to less then 30 and stick to more protein and health fats or just worry about limiting carbs for those 10 days.

Kevin rogers
    Participant

Yes you want to be below 30 grams during the prep phase. When doing carbnite you want to be below the 30 grams on all days except on your carbnite. On SA with CBL it's best, if you can and not training late at night, to go without any carbs or as little as possible.

Vortex

I normally train at night so it goes really well with my schedule. currently on day 3 of prep phase and only about noon do I really notice the carbs not there but a second cup of coffee with coconut oil helps that out. Still curious to see the changes when I start CBL doing SA ill post progress pics moving forward

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New guy Reporting for CBL duty

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?