New member introducing themselves.

• This topic has 2 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

Wanted to use this opportunity to post a new topic, introducing myself as a new member to DangerouslyHardcore, and a user of The Carb Nite Solution, and Carb-Backloading. User name is BigTex (due to what the Marines and Navy Sailors call me on my deployment because of being from Texas and having a thick accent), but my name is Richard. I got into this when I saw an article by John Kiefer. “Carbs Are Not The Enemy”. Being on a low-carb diet, this title struck my curosity. Thank God it did, because without that simple title I wouldn't have read the article and start to follow this plan. I'm looking to completely transform my body, and achieve my Life's Goal. I'm 20 years old, but I want to start now and continue with this journey. I want to inspire others to get involved with this program too when they see my results. John Kiefer and Naomi inspired me to continue with this program, and to continuously be involved with the latest posts and articles. Seeing their results, and accomplishments motivates me to “Push The Limit”, and motivates me to transform my body to acheive the same.

Naomi Most

Awesome! Thanks so much for your story, it's interesting to hear how people got here.  I hope you'll stick around, keep getting inspired, and help the next guy get going too.Oh, and don't bother with the "John", it's just Kiefer.  Seriously, pet peeve of his, which makes me wonder why he ever puts his full name on anything, but whatever. 🙂

Richard Schmitt

Certainly welcome, without the hard work and all the effort y'all put into this, I don't I would have ever gotten involved and still be stuck with the crowd about “diets” and such. Exactly why you two insipire me! So thank you ma'am! (<— Not trying to offend, just something I say from a respectful stand point)

Naomi Most

No worries, BigTex — it helps that I can imagine your accent when you write “ma'am”  🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New member introducing themselves.

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?