NEW SHOCKWAVE

• This topic has 7 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Sherylea Hurst
    Participant

I cannot download shockwave as I understand it has been taken off due to a new one coming out.  I know nothing about shockwave…I dont have the slightest idea about implementing this in the gym or what a program may look like.  Does anyone know when the next version would be available?  Is there somewhere I can go to learn more about it in the meantime?  🙂

Richard Schmitt

More information will come out soon. The information will be better when it becomes downloadable and videos to accompany it.

bobbitt81

REALLY looking forward to to this! I haven't previously downloaded SW, so I'm just damn curious about the program, and it's driving me nuts that I can't take care of that!

systemf

For some party(gym) tricks check out dh keifer's youtube page. That way you will be prepared for the New SW protocol when  it comes out.

futuregovernor

I asked this question on the DH Facebook page without much help. Until the new Shock Wave comes out does anyone have any recommendations on a protocol to use with Carb Nite? Is it better to go back to 1.4 or is there something else more effective?

Richard Schmitt

Actually depends on what you can get to sir. If you still have SW 1.4 then by all means use it. 5/3/1 or SS or 5×5 is ok to use as well.

Dr. Rocky Patel
    Participant

been doing 1.4 since October, make some strength gains, i like it, b/c in can get in and out of the gym in 35-45 min. Can't wait for the new one

Jason Berrigan
    Participant

been doing 1.4 since October, make some strength gains, i like it, b/c in can get in and out of the gym in 35-45 min. Can't wait for the new one

What he saidSent from my Galaxy Nexus

zafh

I'd be interested in seeing other peoples variation of the template.Maybe 2,3 or 4 days a week.

Bodynsoil
    Participant

What he saidSent from my Galaxy Nexus

Is there any idea when the new one will be released?  I did the DH hardcore workout I found here all this week and love it..  Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Richard Schmitt

It is on its way

Jason Berrigan
    Participant

It is on its way

AwesomeSent from my Galaxy Nexus

zafh

It is on its way

Have you seen a pre-release Tex?

Richard Schmitt

It is on its way

Have you seen a pre-release Tex?

I wish but no not yet.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NEW SHOCKWAVE

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?