NewB

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mariov9
    Keymaster

I recently purchased the Carbnite book after reading a short article in MF magazine and thought what the hell haven't tried anything like this before. Im currently coming up on my 2 month mark with CNS and have lost about 10 lbs since starting. My starting weight was somewhere around 178 which for me is high for me considering Im usually around 167  if Im working out 3-5 days and a week & eating clean and have even been as low as 162 lbs after coming out of a Fire academy which left me feeling the weakest I have ever been. For me this program has been a breath of fresh air considering all other programs and diets I have put myself through in the past and can't wait to see my results after the 3 month mark.

Kevin rogers
    Participant

Welcome and congrats. And just a reminder that this power diet is a fat loss program not a weight loss program.

IOWA.PharmD

Have your lifts stayed the same, gone up, or down?

Mariov9

Thanks for the welcomes and to be honest I have not been lifting for the past 4 months due to having a newborn in the house and my busy work schedule. Stumbiling across CNS was a blessing for me due to haveing no time for the gym but still having a way to control my BF.  Just recently I have been making time in the AM to do home workouts with a kettlebell and some DB's but don't know if this at all benifical since  comming across this site and reading alot of post about heavy Liffting. There Is one thing I know I will never go back to and that is crossfit which was alot of what we did in the Fire Academy and left me with zero strength and muscle.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NewB

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?