Newbie Intro

• This topic has 4 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mlongs23
    Keymaster

I recently purchased CBL and am about halfway through it. Learning a lot of great info there, but I just signed up for the forums today for more information.I'm looking to compete in my first powerlifting meet sometime late this year and am currently using Chad Wesley Smith's Juggernaut Method. Right now I'm sitting at a bodyweight of about 195 lbs, Squat 365, Deadlift 435, and Bench 305. Goals for this year are to get my bodyweight to a lean 180 (want to compete in the lower weight class for my first meet) while also increasing strength in all of my lifts. That's why I've decided to give CBL a run. I've played around with a lot of diets and nothing ever impressed me until recently when I discovered the Modified Warrior diet, a form of IF. While I enjoyed it, it wasn't giving me what I really needed.After some searching, I came across CBL and it just plain made sense from a metabolic and performance standpoint. I'm about halfway through my 10-day prep phase, so I'm looking forward to getting started with the backloading next week.I also run my own training business so I'm always on the lookout for new/intriguing protocols, which is another reason CBL i so appealing to me. If things go well for me, I'll look to start implementing it with some of my clients. This summer I'll be starting Physical Therapy School at Ohio State, so I'm trying to get all of this figured out and my plan set in stone before all the craziness with school begins, so any help people with more experience and knowledge of CBL are able to offer is greatly appreciated.

Kevin rogers
    Participant

Welcome aboard and you are at the right place 🙂

Stephen Davis
    Participant

Good luck with your goals and welcome.

dawatts22

Welcome and god luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Newbie Intro

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?