Nicks results, one year CBL

• This topic has 6 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

nturne2001
    Keymaster

I started CNS/CBL in September 2012, the first picture was taken in April but nothing really changed until I discovered the program. I am thirty three and am in the best shape of my life and still improving. Thank you Kiefer for sharing the secret with me, just wish i knew earlier. Anyway here are the stats beginning 217 guessing 20-22% body fat, now 190 10.4 percent body fat. Goal 6-7 percent body fat year round. After pictures taken on non workout days, “no pump”, 3 days apart.I know Kiefer is against traditional IF, but I try to keep my meals in an eight hour window 11 am to 7 pm, I think its helped me keep a leaner, less big and bulky look. Although i kinda feel ive reached a stalemate when it comes to fat loss plus simultaneous  muscle gain, so im thinking of breaking the fast with an am accelerator shake to promote a little more gains "definition", then after a few months switch back to a more CNL plus fasting approach.Thanks for the positive comments!

nturne2001

more pics

Gnomer
    Participant

Nice work man!

omar57
    Participant

yea buddy, awesome work

marilxmad

Awesome results! Good job!  🙂 😉

dknuttgen

Great work. Nice change!

systemf

Love the fact that you have a cake in the before pic. Nice work. CN or CBL or 50% of each.

nturne2001

Yeah I kept the cake in there for the sweet irony, never thought i'd look like this and still be eating that. You know, I think Ive only done “one carb nite a week” once, and since then ive been doing two; monday and friday. My little twist is eat what i want on saturday, but not gorge myself, fast as long as im comfortable sunday and do a steady state cardio during the fast (tues/wed/thurs are HIIT), seems to keep everything in check and i can can enjoy and socialize most of my weekend.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicks results, one year CBL

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?