Nicotine Declassified

• This topic has 30 voices and 171 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 172 total)
  • Author

TCB
    Participant

Just in my own anecdotal experiance with nicotine.1mg in the morning had no noticeabe side effects.2mg in the morning increased my appetite, a lot.4mg split throughout the day and my appetite is on par with an anorexic model.

I noticed those exact same things in myself, as well.. Haven't tried 4mg though.

Phatty

Just in my own anecdotal experiance with nicotine.1mg in the morning had no noticeabe side effects.2mg in the morning increased my appetite, a lot.4mg split throughout the day and my appetite is on par with an anorexic model.

I noticed those exact same things in myself, as well.. Haven't tried 4mg though.

Phew, I was starting to think there was something wrong with me.

Tracy Jarchow
    Participant

That's interesting. Every time I have any amount I have a noticeable decrease in appetite. I've only tried a 4mg a couple of times and I still get a little nausea but it did make me start sweating like a pig! Right now I'm using 2mg three times a day.

Kaprice

I know this is a month old, so I apologize, but I'm confused...4mg split throughout the day and you have very little appetite? How are you splitting it?and, how is that different then 2mg in the morning? It seems if you're splitting 4mg throughout the day then you're probably taking 1mg or 2mg in the morning, right? That's either no noticeable difference or an increase in appetite until you take your next dose, isn't it?Can you clarify what you mean?

Phatty

I know this is a month old, so I apologize, but I'm confused...4mg split throughout the day and you have very little appetite? How are you splitting it?and, how is that different then 2mg in the morning? It seems if you're splitting 4mg throughout the day then you're probably taking 1mg or 2mg in the morning, right? That's either no noticeable difference or an increase in appetite until you take your next dose, isn't it?Can you clarify what you mean?

2mg in the morning, 1mg around noon, 1mg later on in the day. I'd recommend not drinking a 2 pots of coffee with that though, unless you want to feel wired all night and into the next day.

How much coffee is everyone drinking while running ND? I have coffee @5:30am, 9:15am, and on workout days @5:00pm(Death wish coffee, it is 50mg of caffenine per oz, I have anywhere from 4-8 oz's)

Richard Schmitt

Anywhere between, 4-6 cups of coffee plus caffeine powder.

Anywhere between, 4-6 cups of coffee plus caffeine powder.

Do you have the gum in the morning before your coffee? If you are having BP coffee, should you have the gum first then the coffee or does it matter? If this is all in book I apologize in advance. I am buying the book tonight when I get home from work.

Richard Schmitt

It doesn't really specify when or how to drink caffeine with it. My experience is to have the gum and then I drink the coffee.

It doesn't really specify when or how to drink caffeine with it. My experience is to have the gum and then I drink the coffee.

Isn't it recommended to limit caffeine intake while running the ND protocol?

1-4 pots.But that's just because it's cold and I love the taste of coffee.

Not at all.

Not at all.

How big are these pots? Shit I consume like no caffeine compared to y'all. I take in a measly 250 mgs a day.Caffeine and nicotine are a sweet pair. I dipped all through college and would definitely mix caffeine and nicotine. You won't be hungry and will be wired like the energizer bunny but you don't need to limit your consumption outside of lessened effects. Nicotine tolerance builds much much quicker than caffeine tolerance.

Not at all.

How big are these pots? Shit I consume like no caffeine compared to y'all. I take in a measly 250 mgs a day.Caffeine and nicotine are a sweet pair. I dipped all through college and would definitely mix caffeine and nicotine. You won't be hungry and will be wired like the energizer bunny but you don't need to limit your consumption outside of lessened effects. Nicotine tolerance builds much much quicker than caffeine tolerance.

8 cups I think.

Not at all.

8 cups I think.

I would classify you as a coffee fiend.

Not at all.

8 cups I think.

I would classify you as a coffee fiend.

I wouldn't argue. Sometime I drink Decaf for a few weeks to decrease caffeine, but I still drink as much. I just love the taste

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 172 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicotine Declassified

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?