Nicotine Declassified

• This topic has 30 voices and 171 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 166 through 172 (of 172 total)
  • Author

Wait...have y'all listened to the Q&A podcast?...about the Nicotine with CBL SA?...T_T

That was my question. So proud to have made the show, indirectly!Sorry if this sounded boastful!Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I wanted to catch up on this old topic, has (or is) anyone using the Nicotine prescribed from the eBook? If so, any noticable results, no results, etc?

I see on your your log you have been using it, your on CBL at the moment right?Any changes for you?I am on CBL currently, but am hesitant using with all the negative effects it might have with carbs and all. I would like to include it ,but it would be nice to know how it has been effecting you...Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

To be honest, I haven't blown up if even with the carbs more frequently than someone running CNS. I have a piece upon waking after brushing my teeth, and chew that for about 30 minutes before drinking a couple cups of coffee at work. We have a scheduled lunch time so that helps, but an hour or so after lunch I chew the last piece making sure it is at least 3-4 hours pre-workout. I want to give some good detail about when and how I take it. The gum helps, but if nutrition is not on point or stress under-control, then it doesn't show great improvements. I'm going to run without it again for two weeks and closely monitor any changes. I feel great, and alert when taking it though.

Thanks for this, please keep us updated!Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wait...have y'all listened to the Q&A podcast?...about the Nicotine with CBL SA?...T_T

That was my question. So proud to have made the show, indirectly!Sorry if this sounded boastful!Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They hit each of my question and I felt that same way, haha.

Spatz

I know right? I was pretty excited to hear mine come up as well.

Richard Schmitt

They answered mine as well! Kinda cool to hear that the questions answered were by those who "have been around a while" haha

Thanks for this, please keep us updated!Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

WILL DO!

cyto

Where can you find the Q&A podcast? I saw the #2 podcast but nothing was mentioned about this.

Richard Schmitt

Body.io

Viewing 7 posts - 166 through 172 (of 172 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicotine Declassified

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?