Nicotine Declassified

• This topic has 30 voices and 171 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 172 total)
  • Author

Tracy Jarchow
    Participant

One thing I've noticed today, starting my 2 week off-cycle is that I've been hungrier (especially in the afternoon) than at any time in the last 4 weeks. I know it was to be expected, though.

Do you have adequate fat intake? Seems as long as I'm eating 3-4 Tbs of butter several times a day I can keep my hunger in check fairly easy and have plenty of energy.

Peter Hunt
    Participant

Yeah, it was only for the first couple of days really. My hunger levels are back to normal now (still slightly higher than they were when taking nicotine though). Still, I'll be back on the protocol next week 😉

Tracy Jarchow
    Participant

Yeah, it was only for the first couple of days really. My hunger levels are back to normal now (still slightly higher than they were when taking nicotine though). Still, I'll be back on the protocol next week 😉

I'm on CNS so I'm only having carbs once a week and I really notice the day following CN I have some cravings but I can easily control with my bulletproof coffee when I get up and about 1-2 pm. The rest of the week I'm fine. The HUGE difference for me has been upping my fat intake.

I was wondering about the morning protocol. What have some of you doing regarding the timing of PWO shake? Do you wait for a certain amount of time after taking the shake? Does it matter or could a person start chewing the 2nd 2mg gum straight away?

Richard Schmitt

Drink shake sans carbs then the gum. At least that's the way I'd go about it.

Thanks texSent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Richard Schmitt

Thanks texSent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not a problem!

I know we are not supposed to use this on the day and after a CN.But if I would to tone down my CN by limiting the carb intake to ie. 300-400c on a Saturday and decide to have another CN midweek(ie.Wednesday-200/250 carbs). Would a person follow the CBL SA protocal  for boths cn or just midweek regarding nicotine intake?

Richard Schmitt

I asked Kiefer the same question,  if someone was to follow the CNS Style of 2x a week, you would follow the CBL protocol.

I asked Kiefer the same question,  if someone was to follow the CNS Style of 2x a week, you would follow the CBL protocol.

So this is what Kiefer said? thanks

Richard Schmitt

Yea his answer. Sorry about that confusion.

chico1

I know we are not supposed to use this on the day and after a CN.But if I would to tone down my CN by limiting the carb intake to ie. 300-400c on a Saturday and decide to have another CN midweek(ie.Wednesday-200/250 carbs). Would a person follow the CBL SA protocal  for boths cn or just midweek regarding nicotine intake?

I am about to follow the same/similar style cns/cbl hybrid. Let me know how it works out for you, I'm gonna shoot for around 300g on Sat and Wed. FYI im 5'9" @160lbs and ~13-14%BF, r u around there as well?

I am about to follow the same/similar style cns/cbl hybrid. Let me know how it works out for you, I'm gonna shoot for around 300g on Sat and Wed. FYI im 5'9" @160lbs and ~13-14%BF, r u around there as well?

yeah will do.Not quit sure about height in feet, but i am 196lbs and I think I'm between10-12%bf.

steve_76

I am on CNS twice a week. I take 4mg the morning of the Carb Nite but no more for the rest of the day and the day after CN.

Phatty

Just in my own anecdotal experiance with nicotine.1mg in the morning had no noticeabe side effects.2mg in the morning increased my appetite, a lot.4mg split throughout the day and my appetite is on par with an anorexic model.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 172 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicotine Declassified

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?