Nicotine gum on day of carb nite

• This topic has 7 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

dshugarts
    Participant

I had nicotine gum this morning, is it ok to have my carb nite tonight?

Richard Schmitt

Do you train before? If so yes it's fine, if you didn't train before it's fine, *as long as it is a one time deal, as I explained below it is probably ill advised to do something like that without proper training, personally if you can wait it out till tomorrow.*

Scope75

Do you train before? If so yes it's fine, if you didn't train before it's fine

So both ways are fine??Training or not you'll be ok just don't keep on chewing it. Now some pre CN training would be the best thou.

Richard Schmitt

So both ways are fine??Training or not you'll be ok just don't keep on chewing it. Now some pre CN training would be the best thou.

Once might be okay, if it happens more than once in a month, then I would assume it's a problem. To be honest I'm skeptical about using nicotine gum without training while on CNS, especially before a CN. That's just MY opinion I should have clairified.

dshugarts
    Participant

Yes I will be training before my carb nite tonight

Scope75

Once might be okay, if it happens more than once in a month, then I would assume it's a problem. To be honest I'm skeptical about using nicotine gum without training while on CNS, especially before a CN. That's just MY opinion I should have clairified.

I use to chew nicotine gum pre CN and the day after leading up to another CN and never had any problems. I'd train in the am and not pre CN too. I wouldn't recommend doing what I did but it didn't hamper anything from what I could tell but we all know better now.

I thought you were not meant to have on the day of and after a CN?As prescribed by the Book?

Richard Schmitt

I thought you were not meant to have on the day of and after a CN?As prescribed by the Book?

Exactly you're not. Some folks do it there way regardless.

Scope75

I was doing this before the book.

Spatz

I, personally, do not use nic the day of or the day after CN since the book drilled that into my brain… However I do use the nic without working out on off days. Though I notice more effect from it when I pair it with my workouts.

Ok, sorry. I thought there might have been an update of some sort...Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Richard Schmitt

Ok, sorry. I thought there might have been an update of some sort...Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh no, not trying to be rude or whatnot, I don't think there is any update (yet), I'm sure there might be and I do have some nagging questions about nicotine usage.

sarah keller

Is it possible for anyone to explain Nicotine Declassifed to me?

Richard Schmitt

Is it possible for anyone to explain Nicotine Declassifed to me?

Basically using Nicotine in certain times in the day to help mobilize body fat.http://nicotinedeclassified.com/

Bradley R. Collins
    Participant

I wouldn't do it until you have everything else dialed in.  Milk CN for all it's worth, then use nicotine to get you past a stall if you need it later on.  I tell the people I work with not to use all their fat loss weapons at once.  Let the diet do it's thing for a while first is my opinion.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicotine gum on day of carb nite

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?