Oh Oberto Bacon Jerky

• This topic has 5 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

This stuff is amazing! It is gluten free and the only ingredients are Water, Sea Salt, Sugar, and Natual Flavoring. It is 9 grams of fat, 1 carb, and 12 grams of protein per serving and each bag has 2.5 servings. I have it once or a twice a week when I get hungry around my break time. The Walmart down the block from my job has it.

apisula2000

This stuff is amazing! It is gluten free and the only ingredients are Water, Sea Salt, Sugar, and Natual Flavoring. It is 9 grams of fat, 1 carb, and 12 grams of protein per serving and each bag has 2.5 servings. I have it once or a twice a week when I get hungry around my break time. The Walmart down the block from my job has it.

Sounds good!  Looking forward to making a trip to Wal-Mart to see if they have it in my area.

apisula2000

Found it.  Its pretty tasty!

Found it.  Its pretty tasty!

I love it! It is an easy go to snack/meal on the run.

Martin Tran
    Participant

On days when I can't bring a homemade lunch, I eat 3 of these.

Big_R
    Participant

last time i ate this stuff (years ago) it had about 15g carbs per serving.      When did this change??  can someone post a picture of the label.  I am truly dumbfounded here… would have been eating it all along had this been the case.

last time i ate this stuff (years ago) it had about 15g carbs per serving.      When did this change??  can someone post a picture of the label.  I am truly dumbfounded here... would have been eating it all along had this been the case.

http://www.rei.com/product/857455/oberto-all-natural-bacon-jerky

Big_R
    Participant

last time i ate this stuff (years ago) it had about 15g carbs per serving.      When did this change??  can someone post a picture of the label.  I am truly dumbfounded here... would have been eating it all along had this been the case.

http://www.rei.com/product/857455/oberto-all-natural-bacon-jerky

Oh ok. Thats diff than what I was thinking.  Very cool!

Derekcerva
    Participant

not very fond of it, fry bacon and just take it on the go haha

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Oh Oberto Bacon Jerky

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?