Olympia

• This topic has 7 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

David Margittai
    Participant

Anyone else watching the live stream of the Olympia?Hit me up on twitter, let's get a watch party going!@mrjiggyfly21let's hashtag #DHOlympiahttp://streaming.bodybuilding.com/2012-olympia-webcast/

Anyone else watching the live stream of the Olympia?Hit me up on twitter, let's get a watch party going!@mrjiggyfly21let's hashtag #DHOlympiahttp://streaming.bodybuilding.com/2012-olympia-webcast/

I don't Twitter, but I'll tell you this much... my money is on Phil Heath.  He just looks too good to beat.Cory

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I don't Twitter, but I'll tell you this much... my money is on Phil Heath.  He just looks too good to beat.Cory

I like bodybuilding, but I really have no eye for it.  They all look fantastic to me!  However, I have always heard that the winner of Mr. Olympia is typically the guy with the best back.  On the other hand, I heard Olympia is rigged too.

Craig jones
    Participant

I so want kai to win but looking at that I think phils got it!Come on KAI!

TokyoLifter

Phil has got it. Rhoden looked great too, and Wolf will get robbed as usual.... Probably Branch will place 3rd, the ugly turd. Business as usual at the Mr. O, lol.

Jack O'Neill

I watched it and I will be present for the finalePhil seems to be the best. Then Kai, Branch and Dennis.Arms (especially triceps) from Phil seem to be unreal.I'd like to be at Vegas today. Maybe in several years...

Kai is great, but he has way too much size to fight Phil (which hurts symmetry), furthermore, his conditioning is just not “on” enough to defeat Phil.  Phil , simply put, has it all … in the best balanced package.In years to come, my eyes will be on Brandon Curry.Cory

David Margittai
    Participant

I agree that Phil's gonna take it — he was just completely on point. I'll probably catch a little heat for this, but I'm not the biggest Kai fan. I have no doubt he'll end up finishing 2nd to Heath -- just not my favorite overall physique. I actually really liked Dexter Jackson's showing -- coming out to that front lat spread pretty much blew my mind. I also think that he came out as one of the best conditioned competitors -- really impressed with his lines and especially the striations and separation he had between his upper and lower chest. I'd actually like to see him take 2nd -- but I think he should at least hopefully end up in 3rd.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I agree that Phil's gonna take it -- he was just completely on point. I'll probably catch a little heat for this, but I'm not the biggest Kai fan. I have no doubt he'll end up finishing 2nd to Heath -- just not my favorite overall physique. I actually really liked Dexter Jackson's showing -- coming out to that front lat spread pretty much blew my mind. I also think that he came out as one of the best conditioned competitors -- really impressed with his lines and especially the striations and separation he had between his upper and lower chest. I'd actually like to see him take 2nd -- but I think he should at least hopefully end up in 3rd.

I am not a fan of Kai Green's physique either.  Phil Heath?  BEST BACK EVER, looks like the Rocky Mountains!

maxwkw

Phil is definitely the best shape and symmetry. Although I love that branch has come back from injury and gets into really great condition for shows. Kai has incredible size but his shape is t great. He has too much muscle for his size in my opinion. I'm really glad that Phil beat jay last year. I think it bodes well for the way they are judging the olympia.

Craig jones
    Participant

Yeah I think Phils got it for sure. I would just love for Kai to win it based on his training and philosophy's. He's such a nice guy committed to one thing. Winning that title. Can't see it though

Yeah I think Phils got it for sure. I would just love for Kai to win it based on his training and philosophy's. He's such a nice guy committed to one thing. Winning that title. Can't see it though

Phil just has the better genetics, but like I said, I will be watching the rise of Brandon Curry and Cedric McMillan (Cedric has FINALLY built some stage confidence to match that Haney-esque physique).Cory

TokyoLifter

Phil just has the better genetics, but like I said, I will be watching the rise of Brandon Curry and Cedric McMillan (Cedric has FINALLY built some stage confidence to match that Haney-esque physique).Cory

Curry, McMillian, Rhoden, looks like we finally get some more aesthetic physiques back in the sport.

David Margittai
    Participant

Curry, McMillian, Rhoden, looks like we finally get some more aesthetic physiques back in the sport.

Agreed. I think that Rhoden is gonna be a major player if he can continue his upward trend. He really came on strong this year.

Jack O'Neill

Results:1. Phil Heath2. Kai Greene3. Shawn RhodenGood for Greene! A 1st place would have been better for him!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Olympia

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?