Olympia

• This topic has 7 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

TokyoLifter

Agreed. I think that Rhoden is gonna be a major player if he can continue his upward trend. He really came on strong this year.

Oh and Beyeke, also a great physique!  He needs to work on his conditioning but then he will be hard to beat.

Jack O'Neill

Beyeke wasn't lean enough to my mind. His son just born yesterday I believe, that's why he was not ready.Next contest will be the good one for Lionel

TokyoLifter

Beyeke wasn't lean enough to my mind. His son just born yesterday I believe, that's why he was not ready.Next contest will be the good one for Lionel

Yeah he clearly missed his mark, but on the other hand from what I remember he never came in ripped. A ripped Beyeke vs. Rhoden will be a great battle. Curry stands no chance IMO. Oh and hopefully we will see Steve Kuclo and Antoine Vaillant also on stage next year, both will need a few years, but have the potential.

Results:1. Phil Heath2. Kai Greene3. Shawn RhodenGood for Greene! A 1st place would have been better for him!

Amazing that newcomer Rhoden got 3rd.  That is something.  He should be very proud, he cracked the fucking top 3 on his first Olympia!Phil is no surprise, whatsoever.Cory

David Margittai
    Participant

Results:1. Phil Heath2. Kai Greene3. Shawn RhodenGood for Greene! A 1st place would have been better for him!

Amazing that newcomer Rhoden got 3rd.  That is something.  He should be very proud, he cracked the fucking top 3 on his first Olympia!Phil is no surprise, whatsoever.Cory

Rhoden came in like a monster, man. I was blown away when I saw him. He's gonna be real trouble in the future. Next year's field is shaping up to be a ridiculous one.

Rhoden came in like a monster, man. I was blown away when I saw him. He's gonna be real trouble in the future. Next year's field is shaping up to be a ridiculous one.

Definitely, but I still think Phil will reign for a while.  He is as close to physique perfection as I've seen in the top-level IFBB in ages!!!Cory

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Olympia

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?