On Testosterone and Real Men

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Naomi Most

Testosterone is usually relevant to SOMEBODY's interests around a bodybuilding website. So I thought you guys might enjoy reading an interview with the researcher who, a few months ago, released findings that becoming/being a father is correlated with lower levels of testosterone.On Testosterone and Real Men: an interview with Lee Gettlerhttp://blogs.plos.org/neuroanthropology/2011/12/14/on-testosterone-and-real-men-an-interview-with-lee-gettler/It's important to note the ways in which his research can be (and was) misinterpreted. Just remember that correlation != causation.

geeze… this is something to think about…

Joe Weidler
    Participant

Well, as the OP I decided to try the Test therapy and HGH. My doctor gave me Test Cyp 200mg/ml @ 1 ml per week along with HGH 6 iu's per week split into 3 doses as well as Winstrol 100mg/ml @ 1 ml per week. My workouts are going great but I am holding about 15 lbs of water in just three weeks. It makes carb backloading very difficult to guage. Any thoughts?

Joe Weidler
    Participant

Sorry, wrong thread!

sckiely
    Participant

HA HA HA, i'm 33 and have 4 kids, i must be doomed, HA HAH AHHA  😛

Richard Schmitt

Oh geez! I know how a house full of kids are, my Dad just turned 40, single, and he has four boys, me being the oldest! He should read this article haha

girl

HA HA HA, i'm 33 and have 4 kids, i must be doomed, HA HAH AHHA  😛

my husband is 37 with 5 kids and he is the most testosterone-ie guy around!!! lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

On Testosterone and Real Men

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?