Outstanding Members

• This topic has 16 voices and 76 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author

P.J.
    Participant

Some other members who I wanna thank for caring about and doing so much for this site, in my opinion, are ibobland, Cory, D$(who's already an admin), TrevorX, Dr. Patel, and Fairy.  Like Tex said, I'm sure there are many more, but those are a few of the people that come to mind for me. 

Fairy

Thank you PJ 🙂 I am a bit shocked how many posts I've written in the past six weeks 😮 haha. I love being immersed in this topic of interest 😉

P.J.
    Participant

Thank you PJ 🙂 I am a bit shocked how many posts I've written in the past six weeks 😮 haha. I love being immersed in this topic of interest 😉

Haha you keep the rest of us immersed as well.  For me one of the best things about CBL and CNS is the open-mindedness and eagerness of the people who follow them to always want to discover new things and/or learn from their mistakes.  This is probably a reflection of Kiefer himself, who seems to have read every study known to man lol before even making any claims or drawing any conclusions.  It gives me confidence to know that even now he and others behind CBL/CNS are keeping themselves updated and informed. I think the downfall of other plans and diets is that their advocates are too proud and stubborn to accept change and modify their methods even in the face of hard science.

Richard Schmitt

Exactly what I mean, we are a great team and a great community. I wouldn't want to be any place else that here. Be awesome to be able to work under one roof.

pshannon

I think we should all “+1” for Kiefer to give Tex some personal coaching. He really is the heart and soul of this forum!

TheDan
    Participant

I think we should all "+1" for Kiefer to give Tex some personal coaching. He really is the heart and soul of this forum!

That would be awesome to see

Lauren Norfleet
    Participant

I think we should all "+1" for Kiefer to give Tex some personal coaching. He really is the heart and soul of this forum!

+1 absolutely agree

Richard Schmitt

Really really appreciate it y'all. You know…if I did receive this great honor and be coached by the man himself, I'd be highly honored and be feel highly privileged. I would also definitely share any and all experience/tips with everyone on this amazing forum. I'd still think it would be pretty cool to work in the DH Office with many of y'all too 8)

Craig jones
    Participant

+1 tex for president

Jack O'Neill

Agree.BigTex for Administrator!

Fairy

+1 I would really like to see Kiefer giving Tex some personal coaching. He deserves it. Unfortunately, I think Kiefer finds looking at these forums a bit overwhelming, and I totally understand why

Richard Schmitt

I wonder what Kiefer would say and think to these forums now.

Craig jones
    Participant

He would have to be proud, you think?

Richard Schmitt

He would have to be proud, you think?

I would think so as well!

Damon Amato
    Participant

Agree.BigTex for Administrator!

It's not very exciting, I basically just bugged Kiefer about it so I'd have power to ban the recent spammers.  I honestly don't even know what other things an administrator can do.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Outstanding Members

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?