Outstanding Members

• This topic has 16 voices and 76 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Damon Amato
    Participant

I was so pumped this morning when I found out about Kiefer creating his DH inner circle!  This is gonna be HUGE for the future of DH/CBL/CNS.  Good luck guys and congrats in advance!  ;D

I saw this too!

100% chance Tex was the first person to sign up.

Richard Schmitt

Lmao honestly…I haven't signed up yet because I think I need to have the accurate body composition of a DH member, like himself and the other DH'ers.

Lmao honestly...I haven't signed up yet because I think I need to have the accurate body composition of a DH member, like himself and the other DH'ers.

To hell with that!I'd say you have a fantastic grasp on the program and should totally sign up.I think the biggest issue you have run across your self is both over training and over thinking and trying to always change things to "optimize" rather then just letting it work.Both of which you have realized and are working on.So sign on up I say!

Richard Schmitt

Uh oh….I signed up, and now it won't accept me.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Lmao honestly...I haven't signed up yet because I think I need to have the accurate body composition of a DH member, like himself and the other DH'ers.

Read the qualifications of the inner circle, NOWHERE does it mention anything about body composition.  All Kiefer is looking for is dedicated people who can represent DH.  In my opinion, you fit the profile perfectly.

P.J.
    Participant

To hell with that!I'd say you have a fantastic grasp on the program and should totally sign up.+1

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

+1 tex for president

+1

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

Betty

I'd volunteer to help! 8) ;DAnd yes Big Tex is AWESOME!!!!

Lauren Norfleet
    Participant

Read the qualifications of the inner circle, NOWHERE does it mention anything about body composition.  All Kiefer is looking for is dedicated people who can represent DH.  In my opinion, you fit the profile perfectly.

+1

Richard Schmitt

Thanks man I appreciate that. I didn't know that was you on Facebook, making some awesome progress

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

+1 tex for president

2012 Presidential Election BallotBarack Obama (D)Mitt Romney (R)Big Tex (DH)

Richard Schmitt

+1 tex for president

Haha I LIKE IT! >=D

P.J.
    Participant

+1 tex for president

Tex if you win you better change the government's nutritional guidelines

Richard Schmitt

You know I was thinking that. How things need to change. I'm mean literally straight up honest change. That and I was needing a great individual to back me up!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Personally, I think the government should stay out of giving nutritional advice.  The science moves to too quickly for the government and this would eliminate any possible conflict of interest.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Outstanding Members

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?