"Over Training"/ CNS

• This topic has 7 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Adam Hays
    Participant

Can you define absolutely necessary? Could I have screwed things up with two carb nites that close together if I did the initial 10 day prep phase?

Adam Hays
    Participant

Can you be more specific on “absolutely necessary?” Is it possible that I screwed things up with those carb nights that close together even if I did the initial 10 day prep phase? I wanna start back loading and since my last carb night I have been in calorie defecit and ULC and have trainee consistently

Richard Schmitt

Are you following CBL or CNS? "Absolutely necessary": Spent a couple days or more eating carbs all day, everyday. Dependent on body type; i.e. overly obese, medical condition, on medication. CBL, eating carbs after 6pm on nights you trainCNS, eating carbs once per week, this would depend on again current situation. Did the Prep Phase correctly, body is primed to using fats as the main fuel source during the day, while using carbs to replenish glycogen stores for the next training day.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Are you following CBL or CNS? "Absolutely necessary": Spent a couple days or more eating carbs all day, everyday. Dependent on body type; i.e. overly obese, medical condition, on medication. CBL, eating carbs after 6pm on nights you trainCNS, eating carbs once per week, this would depend on again current situation. Did the Prep Phase correctly, body is primed to using fats as the main fuel source during the day, while using carbs to replenish glycogen stores for the next training day.

+1I would only re do the prep phase if you really screwed up. 

Adam Hays
    Participant

Can you be more specific on “absolutely necessary?” Is it possible that I screwed things up with those carb nights that close together even if I did the initial 10 day prep phase? I want start back loading and since my last carb night I have been in calorie deficit and ULC and have trained consistently

Adam Hays
    Participant

sorry – for some reason that kept posting…I have been on CNS and not backloading after workouts.  I did 10 day ULC, then had a carb night on day 10, then went 7 days with training on ULC, then had a carb nite.  Then went 2 days of ULC and that 2nd night backloaded carbs heavily.  Since then I have gone 4 days ULC (CNS) with training and would like to start backloading tonight

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

"Over Training"/ CNS

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?