Pain & Gain

• This topic has 12 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

I just saw this trailer and I can't stop laughing – http://youtu.be/SEQ8jyvmYtw

Richard Schmitt

I can't wait for this to come out in theaters!

Jason Berrigan
    Participant

Same here. Looks like an awesome movieSent from my Galaxy Nexus

TokyoLifter

Finally what looks like an interesting bodybuilding movie, lol!!

HAHAHAHA!  “I gotta get a pump.”  LOL!Too fucking good.  Might treat myself to this for my birthday.Cory

Robert Gray
    Participant

Dwayne Johnson looks bigger than he's been in a long time…

Gl;itch.e

Dwayne Johnson looks bigger than he's been in a long time...

As does Marky Mark! I wonder if they used anything to help out for the movie? (sorry had to do it!)

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

As does Marky Mark! I wonder if they used anything to help out for the movie? (sorry had to do it!)

Actors are notorious for this, so maybe.

Tomahawk

We all knew it was going to come up haha.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Just saw this last night.  The movie was ok and funny at some parts, but I am not sure if this movie should have even been made.When I saw the trailer to this I thought this was gonna be a light hearted movie about some gym rats that try to rob a bank or something.  Boy was I wrong, this movie was rather sadistic and it made a mockery out of what happened to be a real crime.  I don't think the victims families will find this movie funny at all.  I feel bad for them.Other than that, it is filled with negative stereotypes of bodybuilders such as that all bodybuilders are dumb and "lift weights to overcompensate for having a small penis".  Shit like that.Worth a watch, but I'm not sure if I would ever want to see this movie again.

thestiffmeister
    Participant

I kinda expected it to suck tbh. I'm a bit of a movie snob unless it's comedy/camp and can't stand the MMA movies that have come out these past few years, even Warrior made me cringe a couple times.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I kinda expected it to suck tbh. I'm a bit of a movie snob unless it's comedy/camp and can't stand the MMA movies that have come out these past few years, even Warrior made me cringe a couple times.

I actually liked Warrior.

thestiffmeister
    Participant

It wasn't bad, just saying I'm super finicky with that stuff.

hack_attack
    Participant

Warrior>rocky.

Mikehr

I like warrior too but I know fuck all about fighting and going to see this tonight. There was actually a law suit about how it was too far from the truth and represented a serious crime with a comedy so your right BrandonSent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pain & Gain

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?